Replies

• I wish.....

• We should have sack them 8 years ago

• Frikin idiot coach i don't know how has lasted so long..

Daniel Anderson got sacked after leading us to grand final in 09..

• And he was really a great coach 

better than this joker 

• Mate he is the NRLs most loved and protected coach.

He ain't going anywhere until 2026 at the earliest...

• Arthur appears to be a moronic deer in the headlights but, he has great survival skills. 10 years at an average of 1million a year, a couple of spoons, played his cretin son into a GF and looking to get a contract for the next abortion. Time 

• He has the gift of the gab. I knew people like this in my previous jobs. They had a shit work ethic, but knew how to kiss the arse of those higher up. 

• I always rated Anderson as a coach

• Absolutely.  There needs to be a 'fan day' out the front of the leagues club calling for action. Enough is enough. 

• Won't happen but we should get the hashtag #Arthurout trending just bombard the socials with it

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Is that you Brad?"
46 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Thank you my son"
48 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Email address?"
53 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"This is just the way Wayne would want things to be played out in the media. I think we are in a good position. McElduff declined to comment, that's just the response we should be giving at this stage."
1 hour ago
More…