Replies

• 7344385065?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Pity he has been good when not injured

• He's been realy good since 2019 and contributed immensely last year. This he's missed many games.

Would love to have kept him but for the right $$$. I'm quite sure the Warriors are paying him way over his market value otherwise why leave a club which is on the brink of a premieship and go to another who's been chopping and changing the last 2 years?

• Who takes his bench spot or who would be a good signing for it?

• Evans has been really good value the last 2 years. As much as I'd like to keep him, I also think Parra have ideas of where they'd like to invest that $450K we're paying him every year. From what I'm hearing Eels are looking to free up the cap space from Evans, Alvaro, and Gennings. To be honest, I think this is a good opportunity for us to make a play at TPJ. With the right coaching, culture, and team around him he could be an absolute bargain for our squad. Either that, or I think Eels are looking at another piece of the puzzle.

• TPJ?

• Tevita Pangai Junior.  Will need to lift a lot in form I would suggest, the aspect of him being under contract for 2021/2 would be interesting

• Hmmm yeh I'm not sure about him. Can do great things, good offloads etc. Can also do lots of stupid stuff. 

• Good riddance 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"It would be a brave man trying to predict the result. Don't use real money.
We could lose by 30 plus or with some luck grind a win by 2-8 points. Dunno.
Either way, I expect a bounce-back though (even if Brad didn't ask for one). Plus, Manly's…"
8 minutes ago
Grunta the great’s discussion was featured
Tonight we see the battle of Brooky with the Eels again up against Manly, but this time on their turf and with a no doubt strong sense of redemption after a controversial win for the Eels a few weeks ago. Sanders makes his debut in a massive game,…
19 minutes ago
LB replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I'm at a wedding tonight and NFL draft to catch up on, if I'm not too tired I'll see how we go when I'm home."
31 minutes ago
Grunta the great replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I must be missing something Wiz!?"
35 minutes ago
More…