Round One Team Prediction

I reckon one of Matterson and Lane to miss out. The depth in the team next year is outstanding

1. Gutherson
  2. Simmonson
  3. Blake
  4. Penisini
  5. Dunster
  6. Brown
  7. Moses
  8. Paulo
  9. Mahoney
  10. Campbell-Gillard
  11. Papalli
  12. Niukore
  13. Brown
  14. Cartwright
  15. Stone
  16. Matterson/Lane
  17. Greig

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A -Niukore is suspended can not be in round 1 team

B I prefer Stone to Rein - i think Rein is only a back up dummy half and does not offer enough as a middle forward whilst Stone can cover middle and edge at a stretch - I think Pernham needs to show Dummy half skills before he will be considered as 14

C IMO Grieg is behind Lane Maka and Kafusi based on last year's efforts he may have upside potential but his efforts on the training paddock will need to be exceptional to pass the other 3 prior to game one

D a hypotheical amongst a hypothetical - we are apparently awaiting the NRL to register Curtis Scotts contract - so lets assume he is available for round one what does that do to backline - Blake to wing ? Blake n Scott centre pairing ? Does Dunster hold off Simmonson if Blake takes a wing spot ? plus other variations

E - and are there any bolters from the Cup side who might surprize

• Just like you Angel , I have N F I either !! LOL. 

• SSSSLLLOOWW thinkers are deep thinkers

May be we should have sub genre on this site for Deep Thinking NFIs we could be the ambassadors but there may be a few persons wanting and requesting membership - we might need to select a registra to manage membership the job would to much for me i think!

• Ha I agree with you Angels . Problem is potential short applicant numbers as not many would admit they have NFI . Cheers 

• An all in brawl 

• Start Cartwright 100%. 

• My thinking has evolved. I now think this will be the arrangement for R1

1. Gutherson
    2. Naiduki
    3. Blake
    4. Penisini
    5. Simonsson
    6. Brown
    7. Moses
    8. Paulo
    9. Mahoney
    10. Campbell Gillard
    11. Lane
    12. Papalii
    13. Matterson
    14. Rein
    15. Brown
    16. Ogden/Grieg 
    17. Cartwright
  • The worst part about round 1 for me is the fact I'l be holidaying on the Goldy 3 minutes from their stadium. Was hoping Philip Sim may be able to pull some strings and move it up there ? 

• I think Kye Rodwell will force his way into the top 18. And may end up taking Kafusi spot.

• I don't think so 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R11 v Manly: Which Personality will Manifest?
"Daz, I was chuckling out loud; classic blog. 
Really, unless Jake or Bryce are on the bench we've got Sybil's 16 multiple personalities covered. 
The giant, Olakau'atu, is another threat with those crash plays. Dylan will be busy. 
The Silvertails…"
43 minutes ago
Snake - Unicorn wrangler replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R11 v Manly: Which Personality will Manifest?
"Hahaha! Daz loved the D.I.D opening lol, theres some imbecilic Dids on youtube, pretty much every one is larping as one, its trendy to have these days.
Youre onto something here Daz, we come out with a different personality every week.
Another great…"
1 hour ago
Prof. Daz’s discussion was featured
Sybil (1973), by Flora Rheta Schreiber, is a book about Sybil Dorsett (an alias for Shirley Ardell Mason), who was treated for multiple personality disorder (now called dissociative identity disorder) by her psychoanalyst (Cornelia B. Wilbur). As…
1 hour ago
Prof. Daz posted a discussion
Sybil (1973), by Flora Rheta Schreiber, is a book about Sybil Dorsett (an alias for Shirley Ardell Mason), who was treated for multiple personality disorder (now called dissociative identity disorder) by her psychoanalyst (Cornelia B. Wilbur). As…
1 hour ago
More…