Reserves:

18. Alvaro 

19. G Jennings 

20. Smith

21. Davey

IN: N Brown, Utoikamanu 

OUT: Stone, Kaufusi

Referee: Gerard Sutton

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Whenever I've seen him play he's been lazy, if he hasn't rectified that problem you don't want him in todays game . 
      A  middle with a limited motor trying to defend consecutive sets is a serious problem with the new rules and if Stefano hasn't worked hard on this part of his game you'd be reluctant to give him many minutes this week or year.

• 6665829671?profile=RESIZE_584x

• Good to see the great man going around again this week.

6665881893?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Nice merkin

• A very shitty bench! Something stinks. Why not Stone, Evans, Kafusi? Really strange selection.

• They are all injured you moron

• Well, golly gee! Brett strikes again! Such a pleasant fellow with such a very wide and extended vocabulary! So far it's ( dope, moron, idiot) and of his favourite phrase ('I can't wait to hear this') followed closely by (' I know it all, because my name's Brett').

• A very shitty bench! Something stinks. Why not Stone, Evans, Kafusi? Really strange selection

Nothing more needs to be said.

• You have a gift Monto!  You are wasting your talent here.  A greater calling beckons my son 

• I was thinking the same thing Benny but I'll have to check it with Brett first of course.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"I see that approach as well, probably extend him if anything. Also the whole retirement comment is half the forwards should retire. Hopefully get traded while they still have value but won't be. "
4 minutes ago
EA replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"The board will use players being stupid and the refs being horrible as factors out of his control to resign him.
tho the refs were horrible. In the first half go to 9:45 left in the half. You will DCE shove his forearm in Gutho throat. No pen…"
14 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"So you would know than Mal had Slater signed up and delivered to their door than wouldn't you? Obviously full of shit mate. Meet me at parra training with who you know and so on. I'll do the same. Bet you I bring a hell of a lot more ex and current…"
16 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Slater will NEVER coach in Sydney. He has been slated in as Bellamy's successor, and do you really think Thurston will move to Sydney. I can understand your pain, and how you feel, we all want BA gone, I can't see it happening until the end of the…"
25 minutes ago
More…