18. Sean Russell

19. Luca Moretti

20. Daejarn Asi

21. Wiremu Grieg

22. Blaize Talagi

INs: Maika Sivo, Ethan Sanders, Brendan Hands, Makahesi Makatoa

OUTs: Sean Russell, Daejarn Asi, Bryce Cartwright, Blaize Talagi

Referee: Gerard Sutton 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8 & 10 are the same position.

• Yes I do, Paulo comes of the bench and still has the 10 on his back. Why because he says I have owned the 10.

• Oh Michael go away i have said on other comments i know it doesn't mean anything, i said that, i know he will play his natural game, so maybe read the comment before jumping down my throat. Just saying it is BA giving an f you by sticking with Brown at 7. If it is just a number why not give Sanders the 7? You make the comparison RCG and Paulo change numbers, 8 and 10 are the same position. 6 & 7 are not, if you say they are then the Brown cannot play Halfback arguement is futile. 

I know it means nothing and Sanders will be playing Halfback, just think it is a hilarious BA stubborn play to prove he is right having Brown at 7 all along is all.

Christ if it is not a big deal in general to you why carry on about it like you have??? Barely see you comment and when you do it is for this?

• I agree with ya bud. Junior stated iam the 10 and will wear the 10. Starting or off the bench.

If Ethan is starting as the halfback then he is in the 7.

• So is Cartwright injured? He was the difference in the forwards in the Cowboys game... Sure he had a bad game last week, but Lane and Matto were worse.

• He's not listed for NSW Cup, so I assume he is injured. 

• Is Bryce Cartwright injured?

He doesn't appear on the NRL injury register.

+

• Sanders to 6 - what the hell BA? A genuine 7 and return Brown to 6.

• They are just named like that because 6 normally plays on the left of the field which suit left footed kickers. Do not read too much into it I recon.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Poppa  at 73 I have trouble remembering the names of some of the groups I belong to. Who knows Bennet may end up selecting a cleaner at the club to play centre . Maybe a bit like Trumpy who often thinks he won the election against Obama "
34 minutes ago
Parramatta Tragic replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"I have sat on Boards and I have never been the smartest person in the room. What I did have was the best advice from people that were glad to help the goals I was trying to achieve. That advice came from a World Chairman of one of the world's…"
1 hour ago
Poppa replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"You don't need to be a great player to be on a football board, management experience and a quota of football/sport administration and understanding is the imperative along with a degree of entrenprenaural understanding..
Contrary to Wiz's…"
1 hour ago
Parramatta Tragic replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Didn't I read recently where Parramatta Council has become a sponsor of the Eels? Maybe part of that agreement was that in return they had someone on the football club Board?"
1 hour ago
More…