18. Sean Russell

19. Luca Moretti

20. Daejarn Asi

21. Wiremu Grieg

22. Blaize Talagi

INs: Maika Sivo, Ethan Sanders, Brendan Hands, Makahesi Makatoa

OUTs: Sean Russell, Daejarn Asi, Bryce Cartwright, Blaize Talagi

Referee: Gerard Sutton 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hahahaha so BA absolutely reluctantly selects Sanders to the team but still refuses to select him at halfback, doubling down on his decision to select Brown at halfback !! 

You can't make this shit up ! 

• Naming them at 6 or 7 does not make much difference I feel. 

• AND THATS THE F..ING POINT !!!!! 

Everyone knows that Brown is a 5/8 and Sanders can only play half. If the idea is to just play Sanders as the halfback why wouldn't you just name them there ??????

No. This is Brad Arthur just doubling down and giving everyone the big middle finger saying I'm the coach and that's that. 

Damn I'm so over this bloke. 

• Your overthinking it mate. Just chill.

• No mate - sick and tired of the mind games. 

• They are both left side players, only difference is Brown is a right foot kicker and Sanders is a lefty, it makes sense why BA has Brown in the 7. 

• Wow

• Kapow

• If we watch his highlights Sanders does actually play well in the 5/8 role. And he is left footed so he is less likely to kick across his body risking a charge down.

• Agree 

can never admit he may have a change in thinking .....

really stubborn 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parramatta Tragic replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"I have sat on Boards and I have never been the smartest person in the room. What I did have was the best advice from people that were glad to help the goals I was trying to achieve. That advice came from a World Chairman of one of the world's…"
17 minutes ago
Poppa replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"You don't need to be a great player to be on a football board, management experience and a quota of football/sport administration and understanding is the imperative along with a degree of entrenprenaural understanding..
Contrary to Wiz's…"
28 minutes ago
Parramatta Tragic replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Didn't I read recently where Parramatta Council has become a sponsor of the Eels? Maybe part of that agreement was that in return they had someone on the football club Board?"
39 minutes ago
Poppa replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Actually Wiz, I have a degree for you, its based in Antartica and is called 30 degrees minus. I initially thought the Arctic but then realised you coud run into Santa Claus and every one knows you would have got up him over the options in Moses and…"
43 minutes ago
More…