18. Sean Russell

19. Luca Moretti

20. Daejarn Asi

21. Wiremu Grieg

22. Blaize Talagi

INs: Maika Sivo, Ethan Sanders, Brendan Hands, Makahesi Makatoa

OUTs: Sean Russell, Daejarn Asi, Bryce Cartwright, Blaize Talagi

Referee: Gerard Sutton 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If it is not much why not name Sanders at 7? People say it's just a number we'll swap them then?

• Why does't Paulo get named on the bench than? IDK. who cares. There are plenty of things we can criticise BA off. This is the last thing we should be caring about rn lol.

• Well you said it is just a number, well i answered with why not move them? Paulo has played 200+ games and that can be an honour thing.

Brown is a 6 through and through and Sanders is a 7, both playing 80 can swap them.

I know it is as it is very easy to have one play Halfback on the spot but still a weird thing.

• Tualagi, Sanders and Cini had pretty good games in reserve grade.

• Cini is effort player. Played alright at the tigers.  He may have found his spot. 

• If Parramatta happen to win this game and Sanders plays well and DB kills it then BA should be sacked immediately after the game , he had the option from the start and rejected it.

• If Manly flog us and they run a train through Sanders I suspect he should be as you say aswell lol.

Olakawatu incoming.

• That was my first thought as well. 

• Well he's fucked either way 

• That is a little narrow minded. There is some nuance here that needs to be considered. Perhaps by not picking him the last few weeks  has lit a fire in Sanders and given him a little more determination. From all reports he was going pretty poorly and has improved over the last few weeks. What if picking him now after knocking his ego around is in actual fact a masterstroke? What if coming into the side now rather than 3 weeks ago he has just that little bit more confidence? We may never know either way but not everything is black and white especially when it comes to younger players.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parramatta Tragic replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Didn't I read recently where Parramatta Council has become a sponsor of the Eels? Maybe part of that agreement was that in return they had someone on the football club Board?"
6 minutes ago
Poppa replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Actually Wiz, I have a degree for you, its based in Antartica and is called 30 degrees minus. I initially thought the Arctic but then realised you coud run into Santa Claus and every one knows you would have got up him over the options in Moses and…"
10 minutes ago
Poppa replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Tad, have you seen the ages of the two Presidential candidates, if you can coach the strongest country in the free world, you should be able to run 30 simpletons through a NRL season. 
Its not like Benny is running laps with the players.....look at…"
30 minutes ago
Poppa replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Spot on EA but as usual, we wait until its too late, all of a sudden he is a KEY man for the Roosters again.
Sometimes with the out of form players that come good. especially after an injury, it is worthwhile doing some investigations to create an…"
44 minutes ago
More…