18. Sean Russell

19. Luca Moretti

20. Daejarn Asi

21. Wiremu Grieg

22. Blaize Talagi

INs: Maika Sivo, Ethan Sanders, Brendan Hands, Makahesi Makatoa

OUTs: Sean Russell, Daejarn Asi, Bryce Cartwright, Blaize Talagi

Referee: Gerard Sutton 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Perhaps, again we do not know until Friday with some evidence. It could be coming into a team that is low on form and confidence but coming out to prove a point he can ride the wave of energy. But at same time Manly, at Brooky, coming off an average win could be a thrown to the wolves game for Sanders. He will be seen as a saviour by same. If the game gets close, how will he go with it and how will the squad help him with that? Brown could perhaps play better running with Sanders organising.

Just fear this could be a really ordinary debut due the pressure on the squad as a whole.

• Surprise Surpise, Carty was never fit to return.

• Carty has been a passenger the last 2 weeks. Surprised Gutho is fb looks busted to me.

• Carty has been trying to play through that rib injury.

Gutho's knees are shot. He has fluid drained from it last week which likely means he's dealing with consistent pain and probably developing some chronic issues. Wouldn't surprise at all of Lomax arrives and moved to fullback. Because the load Gutho takes on can't be good for his knees.

• Finally bringing Sanders in, a kicking half, seems to me more than just that Asi might be unavailable (concussion protocols?) and Talagi out of favour. Brown has shown he can't "step up" (his words), organisizing, kicking and running. Gutho's knees seem kaput so probably can't help with kicking much. 

Sanders, not just last leg left standing, but an attempt to get back to a big kicking game?

• Thanks for the update. It seemed Carty was injured. Gutho arm is badly banged up as well and then the side guard. Wouldn't surprise me on Lomax either. 

• That is where im surprised BA didn't persevere with Talagi on the bench incase Gutho's knees give way later in the game.

• Yet played full 80

• What has Greg done wrong? Fact too Asi is fine but goes into pressure to put Sanders in where he will be seen as the savior and pressure on the team as a whole? If he does well shows how tough the kid is. But names him at 6, what's the point hahaha 

Plus goes with Talagi on bench as the new fandangled toy and gone after a week. Has Cartwright play full 80 but turns out not fit enough last week, why play him full 80? 

Now watch us win and everyone will see BA as a genius.

• What's there to lose LB.

I suspect it's trying anything and everything the fact that not much has worked since the Moses injury is a coach under huge pressure looking for something.

The whole 6 and 7 thing means not much but it's without the ball the improvement must come if we are to do anything.30 plus points against if we aren't looking there first for improvement.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"Can't believe how many dumb fools are here, NO player has a get out clause if BA is sacked or leaves, I can guarantee that 100%."
28 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"I can see it now, Bennett signs 24 players to replace the ones who had clauses in their contracts, headed by the Bromych bros, Kaufusi and an elite halves combo in Nikorima and Milford."
33 minutes ago
"Typical flog, your name says it all..Anal is."
39 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Zac Lomax
"He was actually told BA would be extended at the end of the season, for '26 and '27."
43 minutes ago
More…