Reserves:

18. Dunster 

19. Utoikamanu 

20. G Jennings 

21. Alvaro

IN: Mahoney

OUT: Stone

Referee: TBA

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Burger we miss Nuikore badly. I think we need Nuikore and Alvaro on the bench if we are going to be a chance at all this year.

• It's funny how everything changes. We go from saying that Alvaro should never play another game for us to now wanting Alvaro to be in our team.

• Electric Alvaros a Mittagong boy where my family come from won't hear a bad word from me

• Team list spot on again parra lurker.lets win the next 2 games and belt Penrith I really think we can do it. Cain Evans to have a blinder this is just my opinion 

• 7929379857?profile=RESIZE_584x

• Yeah well done again Lurker, you copied and pasted exactly to Shawns liking...

• Brett Allen - you've been warned.

This is your final warning, there will not be another. 
    Love, the boys at TCT.

Hahahaha......Good to see the gestapo is alive and well. Stick to the talking points and always remain positive or else. What happened to allowing free and rational debate?

Well done Brett - 100% with your posts over there. Bunch of tossers.

• This will be a hard slog for both sides, i think Eels will win ugly again.

Jsi, Reed and Moses need to find some form in this game. Jai has played excellent in defence, now is the time for him to back himself and run more.

• Surprise surprise no changes as the only 1's BA make are the 1's forced through injuries or suspention. Dunster should of atleast been given a go by dropping Sivo, or dropping Wanga moving Fergo to centre and Dunster to wing.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Chuck Norris. replied to Robert Lloyd's discussion To Be A Black .... Or Not To Be A Black....? That Is The Question. Whether tis better to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or.......?
"Datsun 120y still a cruntz of a car
 "
2 hours ago
Chuck Norris. replied to Burty Beetle's discussion 2021 Squad
"Youre stuck in a loop there brettles. Bang your head three Times.
 "
2 hours ago
Perpetual Motion replied to tele1's discussion 2001 Eels Tribute Vid - This simply has some of the GREATEST RUGBY LEAGUE EVER PLAYED BY ANY TEAM IN AMY ERA
"Should have kept Brad Drew. Solomona was a freak."
3 hours ago
Blaze replied to Brad skyfleet's discussion Idea,s on how we beat storm ?
"my game plan for the storm
1. Kick early when in our own half for the first couple of sets. Being a big semi final game the storm will be fired up and rushing of there line. Kick the ball on 3rd and 4th tackle to negate the initial intensity in…"
3 hours ago
More…