Reserves:

18. Takairangi 

19. Utoikamanu

20. Gower 

21. Field

IN: Stone

OUT: Takairangi

Referee: Ben Cummins

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Matto rested again. Interesting.  Stone in before Taka. Proves my point again and again. The young guys offer more at their stage of their career then Bumfcuk Useless Taka. God dam he's a bluddger.

• Shaun Johnson is going to destroy our defence with no Matterson. 

• I am predicting a high scoring game cause Sharks defence is bad. All their games are high scoring.

• Yeah Sharks by 18 IMO

• Nah I have faith in our boys. I just think we will concede a lot of points with leaky defence through Blake's and Fergo's side. I am backing Fergo to score his first try as well this week. 

• Well  I suppose then each try scored by Fergo is credited against the tries scored down his side . A dollar each way bet . Then you have no concerns . Seriously Esmond , between you and Frank it is a close tie for biggest worriers in this site . Frank says we are going great guns one week and tips Eels to beat Dogs by 50 points ( have we ever beaten them by half of that in history? ) and is not happy with Eels close win so following week here he believes we are not good enough , by tipping Sharks to win by 18. 

• What did I do? Lmao

• Ur the one using such stupid logic. If you want to be a premiership winning team I don't think scoring the same number of tries as the number of tries you concede works😂😂. I think your knowledge about rugby league is the biggest worry on this site.

• Lol. I know I am a few bread rolls short of a picnic !!!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Fiddy replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Last week was the exact kind of game parra would lose. Tonite is the exact kind of game parra prob wins"
7 minutes ago
Grunta the great replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Lol okay 😎
I've been posting it a bit later recently otherwise by the time the game starts other flappy footed ferret farkers have put up dumbass, absolute dogshit blogs and the game day blog gets pushed to the second page...
LB take note!!!"
8 minutes ago
Hellmut replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Yup. Oppositions seem to accept the Eels will be camped on their line for the first 15 minutes. They hold us out. Close at half time, then go wide early the second half and blow us away. 
if we can jag a few early tries we are in for a shot.... "
18 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"What I'm saying is it won't be effort but a lack of talent. Manly have so much speed out wide compared to the Eels. Not to mention Olakau'atu will use Sanders as a speed bump. Eels might score 2-3 tries but won't be able to contain Manly out wide. "
19 minutes ago
More…