Round 13 games

The Warriors showing the cheat code to attack Manly. Basically keep going to Suli for 3-4 tackles, bunch Manly up as they try to protect him, then spread a couple wide passes to their left and Bob's your uncle. Two easy-peasy tries for the Warriors following that strategy.

PS George Jennings despite a try, up to his old "out of position" or "missing tackles" best. I'd pay never to see him at Parra again.

PPS BA should make a raid for Jack Hetherington. After all the Panthers are our player development club :P

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know the bulldogs are probably contributing but the Storm are really playing football today.  They are giving their backs the ball in space and It's something I would like us to do. On present form they are a 30 point better side than us still. 

• I have no idea of Lachlan Lewis keeps on getting repicked after getting dropped. His decision making is very poor. If I was the dogs I would try convert him to lock foward if he is any chance of being an NRL player. He can be good in setting the line speed and is a good defender (only thing really good about him).

• I disagree,  he has shown he can be a good half, he does make too many bad decisions but I think that's because he has been forced to be the  dominant half way before he was ready. In my opinion he would make a pretty good 5/8th if you pair him with a dominant half.

• He has no running game or attack flair to be a five eight. If he wants to be a half it has to be halfback here he should develop his kicking game, vision, play making etc. I agree how he is too young to lead a team which is the dogs fault. However, things like passing, running, kicking has to be his own fault. So if he has the potential which some believe he has, keep him out of the side and let him develop. Foran has to spark the attack and do all the short kicking because of him.

• If you want to keep him in his side, I believe he is more closer to being a good lock foward than a half. Has a good enough passing game for a lock, solid defence and line speed.

• First time we have disagreed. Hahaha

• He's like any young half learning his trade, he has ups & downs. It's the toughest position on the field to learn and it really takes young halves at least 100 games before the game starts to slow down for them.

• Very much  squeeze time for top 4. Roosters , storm are in the groove as always and panthers and raiders same.  We need to win the next two games well to give us a chance at the storm . Limp into them they will destroy us and mentally scar us for rest of year . 

• Gees the panthers are looking like world beaters tonight....

Are they peaking too early? Have they got any extra gears? I wish we played them next week tbh to find out.

• Almost a perfect half of football by Penrith. Cleary is playing like Andrew Johns, defense, passing game, kicking game.

Panthers are the standard atm. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
1 hour ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
2 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
2 hours ago
More…