18. Brendan Hands

19. Morgan Harper

20. Ethan Sanders

21. Wiremu Grieg

22. Luca Moretti

INs: None

OUTs: None

Referee: Chris Butler

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The players are the ones now.They stopped playing for the last coach now that excuse has gone.The onus and there futures depend on it.

• The players can't hide now, if Barrett is playing it the way I hope he is this is a smart move. If things stay the same this week he will have an opportunity to make changes without question, if he keeps picking the same team like BA did he will show himself to be a real goose. 

• Keep in mind Barrett only found out last night he was taking over, and you'd expect had a pretty busy day today.

Might just be a case of copy & paste from last week from the club here, and he might make some changes before game day once he's had a chance to digest.

If not, it will be interesting to see the players reactions. 

• This mate.

Might be a few late withdrawals.

• Barrett  was a fucking useless NRL coach, I'm not sure why people are shocked .  Both of his teams struggled to score any points and he was sacked , twice .  And now his mentors been a sacked coach . Hes virtually the worst coach in the NRL . Expect some serious thumpings for the rest of the season. Teams that he had a full pre season as head coach with were thumped week after week.  We've actually gone backward since the day he officially arrived. 

• I think because of the short time Barrett had to put things together he just suck with the same list. I expect next weeks team list to be different.

• maybe 1/2 players come in from reserves and also Paulo  might stay in the starting lineup. Need to change it up 

• Did Mrs Arthur and BA  have Barrett over for one of her famous home cooked meals, so BA could bend his ear. 
    Trent is a soft cock, not a manager of men. A good technical coach, but no head coach. Like a good tradie who thinks he can set up his own business and fails, additional skill set required. 

• I couldn't care less about this weeks team list.

Only name not appearing that matters in my eyes is that of the ex head coach BA.

As far as I'm concerned it's a clean slate for all the players this week and they are all on notice and playing for their careers at Parramatta.

They aren't selling themselves to the fans, the NRL or the media - they are selling themselves to the next incoming head coach.

Go prove the doubters wrong boys. I'm sure we will see improvement this week...

• Frank yeah, I'm kind of thinking similar things. It's either the "clean slate, reset, and time for redemption" theme or Barrett's been hampered for time, and we might see late changes. Surely, he's been watching us.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Eels95 replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"Nanva is all effort. That kick chase followed by a try saver. He has really surprised me."
1 minute ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"Yep he does not offer much in attack like Martin. However in defence they lead the line speed and so aggresive. Does the 1%rs too. I am with you. I didn't rate him much last year or start of this year. But ever since he got promoted back to cup this…"
6 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"Nava with great work. Winger jammed in but he avoid him and than draws in two more defenders and flicks it out the back the Alamadine who walks in untouched "
8 minutes ago
Eels95 replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"Wow what a try assist from Nanva. He has really impressed me.

That was slick from Lynn to Sanders. "
8 minutes ago
More…