20. Mitch Rein

21. Bryce Cartwright

22. Sean Russell

23. Elie El-Zakhem

24. Maika Sivo

INs: Marata Niukore

OUTs: Bryce Cartwright

Referee: Todd Smith

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You got yourself banned pissyeels Like a juvenile you blame others. You act like a pig and a clown yet you wonder why you got banned. 

• Best you not talk about what you know nothing about Josh, so that eliminates bans and rugby league. I suggest maybe you comment in the political blog and see if you can prove yourself a pest with limited IQ there as well.

So far you've come up with calling me pissyeel, scum, pig and clown yet keep having your say about how badly I talk to other members, hmmmm seems you're a bit of a hypocritical wanker doesn't it? I don't recall ever saying anything to you previously, but you've taken a few unprovoked shots at me and cant habdle a comeback. I commented on your footy comment which I don't agree with at all and I also said you're a moron for calling other people morons. 

• The Eels should win this game but then again the Eels season has been unpredictable.

• The Eels should have won their games against the Tigers, Cowboys and Roosters to but look how that worked out.

Manly have smashed us the last few times we have played them and I am expecting the same result on Friday. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

brissyeel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Pressure mounts on SuperCoach
"Not necessarily stick with him, finals results will probably/possibly determine that. Woolf has a great CV, but Nathan Brown was very successful in Super Leagie as well remember. I've said a thousand times history shows that a new coach isn't a…"
1 minute ago
Tad replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Pressure mounts on SuperCoach
"I wonder what the " consultant s" are thinking or doing? .Are they being heard? Have they made a difference? How are the players responding to input s? What do the player's want to see happen?"
4 minutes ago
BrAd '9 years' ArThUr replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Pressure mounts on SuperCoach
"We should unconditionally praise BA. And give him another 10 years. Heil BA!"
5 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Pressure mounts on SuperCoach
"Fair enough, so you'd stick with BA over Ciraldo or Woolf for '23?
Surely Ciraldo isnt demanding 5 years, know it was reported but find it hard to believe thats true."
10 minutes ago
More…