20. Mitch Rein

21. Bryce Cartwright

22. Sean Russell

23. Elie El-Zakhem

24. Maika Sivo

INs: Marata Niukore

OUTs: Bryce Cartwright

Referee: Todd Smith

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Omg give it a rest and go back to your dungeon.

• Lol, never a truer word spoken josh.

• This reply was deleted.
            • I think it's well known on here that your the one in Supers pocket mate.

Repeatedly breaking the Terms and Conditions but it took three years for them to do anything about it.

Not half obvious you would have had something to do with the disappearance of McLovin, Rappetite and Gregs since you were practically the only one arguing with them.

Gee there's a common denominator in all of this and the trouble that happens on this site and it's not Snake.

• I never even speak to super privately regarding how this place is run, i never complain to him about others, have never asked him to do anything and ive never asked for protection.

The only time i communicate with super is on the front page, everyone can see it, i cant remember speaking to super in PM for over 12 months, probably years, cant even remember the last PM i had with him.

And thats how it should be, he doesnt need dopes in his ear trying to control and manipulate him,grown men crying in his ear about a gif, or begging for protection after acting like a spoilt brat every day lol, i'll leave that for others.

Can brissy say the same lol?

• Wow, JB you only seem to jump in and hijack blogs when brissy's name is mentioned???

pot? Kettle? Black?

• Who are you, his Guardian Angel?  

Lol

• Ive never run to super lol, havnt even spoken to him once about you, so more nonsense from you.

Havnt spooken to super in PM or privately for years.

I dont need to do that, nor do i need to attempt to manipulate him in private, i say to super anything ive got to say on the main page where its out in the open.

He knows that.

You are the bloke doing all that shit, then it backfired lol

When exactly did i run to super lol? 

Youre really reaching around now mate.

• This reply was deleted.
                • No i didnt, i never spoke to super.

I simply beat you at your own game, and im ready to do it again lol, ive always got more than one ace up my sleeve brissy.

Anytime you wanna play again, just let me know, ive always got an ace waiting for you

Now enough of your nonsense for today lol

• You got yourself banned pissyeels Like a juvenile you blame others. You act like a pig and a clown yet you wonder why you got banned. 

• The Eels should win this game but then again the Eels season has been unpredictable.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frankie Fong replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Mutts you  can go through the entire board and their is not one person who is of any benefit to the club and I haven't even mentioned their cluster of piss poor decisions. 

If Parramatta  had the right people on the board from 2017 who had the…"
1 minute ago
Adam Magrath replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"It won't take that long, and that's all that is required."
5 minutes ago
don robinson replied to LB's discussion It is not Arthur's fault: Gus Gould
"Of course its no BA fault.
These blokes need a good old bitch slapping from their mothers
Please ask the players to show their hands up if they want to test the market and leave the club now. NOW
A lot of these blokes need a new club to reinvigorate…"
11 minutes ago
Colin Good replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I said many weeks ago that Hands should be dummy half , much faster around the ruck in every thing he does and a few on here didn't agree but Authur has his favourites for all to see , i agree with you A E "
16 minutes ago
More…