Replies

• No . Reed will not play on Monday .https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/news-2023-reed-mahoney-hia-canterbury-...

Bulldogs star ruled out for clash with former club
    As coach drops hint on replacement
  • F*ck mahoney. We got our own problems. 

• He was meant to have a assessment today by a doctor to see if he can get a exemption , if turbo got one can't see how Reed won't get one .

• I hope he plays. He was awesome for us last time. 

• 😂

• Ha !! 

It's the principal ,  they either have a rule of they don't . 

• Something tells me he might be the opposite this time around, be careful as he might be the difference this time 

• really hope the Eels win this game. Very annoyed about Dylan (5 times) Brown stuffing everything up for the team. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Moses torn bicep
"Yup disgraceful "
3 minutes ago
Big Kev the Eel replied to Hell On Eels's discussion ROSTER 2025: WHO STAYS, WHO GOES, WHO COMES IN, WHO PLAYS WHERE?
"Is it time to offload Moses. Missed quite a few games with injury and frankly hasn't been that great for Parra.  No use rebuilding and then our half back retires. "
7 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Moses torn bicep
"Won't happen, unfortunately "
8 minutes ago
LB replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Moses torn bicep
"I agree with some here, Gutho to 6 and Talagi out the back. The reason i say this is our attack will be much better. Talagi has had a few decent games at Fullback, he is much better at Fullback than Five-Eighth that is fact. So therefore, Gutho at 6…"
12 minutes ago
More…