Replies

• No . Reed will not play on Monday .https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/news-2023-reed-mahoney-hia-canterbury-...

Bulldogs star ruled out for clash with former club
    As coach drops hint on replacement
  • F*ck mahoney. We got our own problems. 

• He was meant to have a assessment today by a doctor to see if he can get a exemption , if turbo got one can't see how Reed won't get one .

• I hope he plays. He was awesome for us last time. 

• 😂

• Ha !! 

It's the principal ,  they either have a rule of they don't . 

• Something tells me he might be the opposite this time around, be careful as he might be the difference this time 

• really hope the Eels win this game. Very annoyed about Dylan (5 times) Brown stuffing everything up for the team. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cʜɪᴇғ - 🗡 replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"Its got nothing to do with Barrett,  it's got everything to do with the players and the past coach.  The win will have nothing to do with Barrett.  These players are experienced enough to know how to win."
2 minutes ago
Muttman replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"$750k+ per year, 18 month severance pay. Sign me up. "
3 minutes ago
Slugg replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"The more things change the more they stay the same"
5 minutes ago
Muttman replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"I get that strategy. What he's doing is playing it safe. I understand. But it's not as if Barrett wasn't in the dressing sheds or at training. He's seen what we've all seen. On the flip side imagine if he made changes and the side comes out and puts…"
5 minutes ago
More…