Replies

• Tad you are a good guy. Now wake up to the fact that there is sadly a wider world of frakwits and grubs out there who seriously need to be buried for the greater good.

• The funniest part EE, is that  the folks who need burying are convinced that they would win any conflagration

• Totally agree My Bob!

We get a political blog or a blog about social issues that gets heaps of traction - and it gets taken down because, presumably, it's popular and isn't about Parra.

Yet this horseshit is allowed to prolifierate!

One of the reasons why I'm spending less and less time on this forum.

• I hate these type of blogs. They interest very few and they are repetitive and left up far to long. They usually start by someone hyjacking a blog. If I had my way they would get shut down after page one

• Fergo was good at backflips, Reed not so much, his legs are too short. 

• Gee, I hope not. I was excited the cauliflower eared money grubbing ungrateful average number 9 was leaving to turn into Dogshit at the Bulldogs just to throw mud on the face of Gus Tool and Bent Barrett

• If this is true then what's next Ben the Gentleman Barba assaulting someone?

• Just heard this same story on ABCSport Grandstand!

• How are you hombre?  Yes saw the same online too.  I think he has screwed up again.  Shame if true

• I live next door to Reed.

He told me this yesterday.

He tells me everything.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Randy Handlinger replied to Seth hardy's discussion Are our Eels relentless enough to win it. l.
"......Not done apparently 
Bench......Woremu Egg..... fucking big,  raw snd can be hard to get down. May end up with that egg on his face if ye doesn't get in a salad"
1 hour ago
Randy Handlinger replied to Seth hardy's discussion Are our Eels relentless enough to win it. l.
"Coached by...Bread Arthur....some say plainbread. Some say sugarloaf. Some even say it's stale..... or mouldy. But ....mf it is good Bread, it holds a meal together...but it has to get fresh.
Bench..... Pay Stoned ( if you think he is worth what…"
2 hours ago
Randy Handlinger commented on Tad’s status
"Sorry Tad, heaven don't do Rockstar. From hell the bat came and to hell it hath returned'"
3 hours ago
"Soooo it's........The Plattermatter Eels
\Capt. Clint Crabstickerson
Fisch Moses
Prawnthen Brown (Nathen Praown?)
Waqyu Steak
Ryan Platterson (Fryan Platterson)
Raygun Clamshell-Jellyard
Junior Paello
and fucking Reed Mehboney (Feed Muttboney?)…"
3 hours ago
More…