Replies

• Is it April already?

• Sure!

• Source?

• Sure bud. Club knows he's gone.

• Always an when immediately preceding a vowel

• This reply was deleted.
    • So Rein is trainng really strongly?

• "Stupid stuff". Precisely why this is allowed. This isn't harming anyone. If this user wants to live in a fantasy land, then they can.

• That's no good.

I heard we've signed Harry Grant for 2023 onwards.

• This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Isn't that Monster Olakau'atu usually on the right edge (up against Dylan-Lane) ? Turbo,  Waddell & co. would still like their chances on Sanders' edge (with Matto and Penisini) assuming there aren't some switch-a-roos."
10 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Expecting a dig in the first 20 or 30, then dropping off after that. Players will always speak publicly how they support BA. I mean how did the last guy fare who openly questioned the coach. Oh yeh, he's playing for Manly tonight and might have a…"
13 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"Wiz. Kurri doesn't deserve me saying it a second time 🙄"
26 minutes ago
Frankie Fong posted a discussion
Regardless if Parramatta win or lose the football club board need to be removed ASAP and they can take the CEO they hired and send him back to his buddy Max Donnelly .  The bush coach is and always has been the secondary problem at the club , the…
28 minutes ago
More…