Redcliffe dolphins

What a great day, with the announcement of the mighty dolphins being named as the league's 17th team. I've been a eels supporter since a young fella but have been living in the Morton bay region since 2010. They have been my Q cup team since moving up here. It will be weird having a split alliance come 2023.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-confirms-17th-team-will-be-redcliffe-dolphins-after-awarding-licence-to-fourth-queensland-team/news-story/8e9f970cd5810987d111314a766b0c8a

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That was even before the old red line and blue line models by the looks. My old man used to be a Mercury technician decades ago, they've changed heaps since then!!! Still remember people calling them Black Anchors, but I've always had mercury's.

And the Qld Cup mascot is Flippa, as I mentioned above. Also, here's the Dolphin's Sex position explained for you too, Kram.

Dolphin Sex.mp4

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/9699932291?profile=original
      • We used to call Chryslers White Anchors and Mercury the Black Death

• Ah Brissy, that's an oldie but a goodie. Funny how it's being trotted out on TikTok. I bet most seeing that would think it's some sort of original creation from that bird. Next minute she has a gazillion followers...

• Everything old is new again in this modern world, MeelK. These kids hear some shit music and think it's great and have no idea it's a rip off of an old classic that has been murdered by all this digital crap or a sample of a great riff that has had 6 words added over the top and the whole guts of the chorus ripped out.

• Is old mate holding a gun there? Is he planning on shooting flipper? He could have done it 40 years ago and spared us all the suffering as kids having to watch that garbage...

• Meelk it only became suffering to me when Paul Hogan played in the Flipper movie. He was more suited to hypnotising wild Buffalo in Arnhem Land . I think he plays a terrible yank role. He could not even say " put another shrimp on the barbie " with the right accent ?? 

• 9700479689?profile=original

• If they had a female cheerleaders the could be the Redcliffe Dolphin Flappers

• Plenty of Mercury on the thermometer 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parrakeet replied to Poppa's discussion This is a preamble piece in discussion of BHP selling Oil and Gas assets to Woodside. Climate Alarmists maybe/should be alarmed.
"Plenty of lithium in Afghanistan no oil. "
16 minutes ago
Parrakeet replied to Poppa's discussion This is a preamble piece in discussion of BHP selling Oil and Gas assets to Woodside. Climate Alarmists maybe/should be alarmed.
"Will we be jabbed out by Agenda 2030? Unless Christ comes before hand  this is the Agenda and everyone rolled up their sleeve.  Spain and 8 other countries are awoke now.  Isreal  on third booster or they can't update their vaccinated card.  Ammish…"
19 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'EffortOnEffort' Analyst's discussion Eels fight to retain stars
"Hahaha......yep $600k to stay or this might sound controversial, but I'd pay him $750k to F off - and I'd double it if he took JA and BA with him....
 "
20 minutes ago
Slugg replied to Parra Eels Fanatic's discussion It’s not gonna be easy !!
""
20 minutes ago
More…