Question

If you live close to the parra training field can you go watch the team train ?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, but take your own knee pads and lip balm, the regulars probably wont have any to share.

• No i dont think so. Pretty sure its only ok if you live far away from the training field. :)

• Yes / No . 5 bucks each way ? 

• A simple yes or no answer is too hard for everyone .

• Ignore the smart are pricks. Of course you can watch the team train. You can actually train with them if you wish. Some may even share a line after training if you're lucky.  

• Are all pricks smart? I never knew

• One question at a time please. 

• Sorry, there have been a few typos of late which have made me laugh but yours takes the cake.

• Shut up Adam don't make an are of your self. 

• Off course you just make sure you have the TCT lanyard around your neck.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parrakeet replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 20 Team List v Tigers
"Lots of players have nigley injuries. If who ever make it through to finals this game becomes brutal.  If you survive the onslaught then you have to go on to GF. If your injured you don't play at this stage just not worth it. "
1 minute ago
Little old lady replied to Frankie Fong's discussion WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY??
"Thank you Slugg. I appreciate it. "
3 minutes ago
Johnny B Good replied to Johnny B Good's discussion Predictions - how many finals games will the Eels win?
"Ahhh yes, you are right. Perhaps I have the order wrong. Doesn't change my answer though. "
15 minutes ago
Johnny B Good replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 20 Team List v Tigers
"The Raiders selections make it pretty clear they are not banking on finishing 4th.
I'd like to see Smith play for Gutho. He could do with a rest after a career best season. Dunster to replace Smith on the bench as a roving utility. 
Alvaro in for…"
18 minutes ago
More…