Replies

    • For some reason people are bringing up it is personal reasons he wants to go up to Brisbane.

      • Maybe MON hit on his mrs at some point..

        • She was at the xmas party when he got mini-mon out. She was not impressed...

      • His wife is from Brisbane didn't help either. 

    • He will be on close to 800k a year at the broncos. I'm sick of the rich top clubs flaunting the fucking rules.

      • Wouldn't surprise me if Broncos offered much more than $500K. We don't have the big end corporate sponsors, the beaches or the warm climate, but we have Tingha Palace. I hear he loves his Chinese. The result could have been very different had we offered free succulent Chinese lunches 

        • How many times do I have to tell you guys, "there are no beaches in Brisbane".

          Of course when we had Russ Hinze (member for everything) we had no prositution, no crime and all the police officers were so straight, they didn't have to sign for their wages.

          It was so clean Snakey had to move back to the cross and Chiefy and LB were in the Christian Choir for Homeless Children.

          I only moved to Brisbane because I was a saint and they threw in a Knighthood........the Broncos won every premiership and the Parra team used to polish their (bronco's) boots before running on to Suncorp.

          Finally Carlo got moved around the Catholic Church gambling nights and had 3 children as all the priest knees were capable of immaculate conception.

          Those were the days my friend, I thought would never end!

      • We are rich top club Analyst, just that we don't understand how to flaunt it.....some of the things done with Brown paper bags and recording minutes of such, meant that flaunting was not the way to go!

        Of course defining "top" is rather subjective.....we are top of many things, usually the "heap"

  • Anderson it is then. He lives in Hills District apparently, so closer to home. He is a Parra boy through and through. I mean not a bad hire.

    • I rate Ando, but it's hard to ignore the difference of the immediate narrative (and the one the media will no doubt run with).

      POS just procured a team that made the grand final. Off to the ever successful Broncos.
      Ando just oversaw a squad that got the wooden spoon. Off to the Eels.

      To his credit, this season the Dragons have recruited and retained well and won't be anywhere near the wooden spoon next year. Ando will be a 1000% improvement on what we have if we can land him, I definitely would have preferred POS though.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Clayton replied to Roy tannous's discussion Bradman best almost certain to resign after World Cup
"Stop it! You are annoying those on this site who are happy in their unhappiness."
22 minutes ago
JC replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Ryles a free agent - Secret Performance Based Clause in Ryles contract
"It's ok to admit you are wrong poppa, give it a try."
44 minutes ago
JC replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Ryles a free agent - Secret Performance Based Clause in Ryles contract
"Yes, Daniel Anderson was the general manager of football (often called head of football) for the Parramatta Eels.
• Appointment: He returned to the club in October 2013 as the general manager of football operations after quitting his role as the NRL…"
51 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Roy tannous's discussion Peter O’Sullivan signs with broncos
"How many times do I have to tell you guys, "there are no beaches in Brisbane".
Of course when we had Russ Hinze (member for everything) we had no prositution, no crime and all the police officers were so straight, they didn't have to sign for their…"
59 minutes ago
More…