Replies

• Be at peace son, your emotions are geting the better of you

• You must be on some pretty strong drugs. 

• Lucky you. Positivity due to delusion in this instance is probably a good thing. Sadly, I'm a realist combined with a lover of the game, I understand it, I know when my team is cooked. They are.

• About as much chance as the son of the fictional God having his second coming

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Under30Eel replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"Dylan is an 80 minute player and also our most experienced player in the backline this week. Junior will be the main captain when he is on the field."
3 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"It could be. His heart doesn't look to be in it. He's currently doing a Masters in Psychology so I think his attention is split between footy and his studies."
5 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"The Eels need to follow the Broncos lead and expunge Issac Moses from the premises. "
21 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"I'm all for giving the girls more support. I don't know what Klemmer said to Kasey on the field but he definitely should have been sent off AND suspended after he refused to leave the field and got involved in the push and shove. I say suspended…"
24 minutes ago
More…