Replies

• Seriously mate it is dangerous to stop taking your medication.

• It's either a troll or a shitposter.

• Definitely a troll 

• You seem depressed, your comments are always negative, always!  Be calm, live is good.

• Not depressed. 

I just don't suffer fools and you are a massive fool.

• Neither sir, just a humble dude with a big vision

• Mate it won't happening. I'll even go far to say we are not making the 8.

Never in my years of being a member have we made the 8 when I haven't made it to the season launch. Wasn't invited this year, so we are done for.

• The only shock and awe would be if we announce Bennett as coach.

• Back in your hole donut pusher

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Great write up once again HOE.

R10: Broncos at Commbank
R11: Storm at Suncorp
R12: Rabbits at Accor
R13: Sharks at Commbank
R14: Dogs at Accor
R15: Roosters at Commbank

I honestly can't see where a win will come in the next 6 weeks.
I see us…"
1 hour ago
Bob Smith replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Crikey, we're stuffed. Defence worse than the spoon years. That hurts. F u BA. "
2 hours ago
Frank The Tank replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That's my concern too.
A few wins and suddenly all is well according to the board and then they extend BA for a few more years.
Rinse repeat and the problem will continue with no end in sight."
2 hours ago
Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Age of players seems to be a factor in a lot of discussion. Bennett is a smart guy by having the foresight and understanding with engaging someone like Dr Jauncey to be part of his coaching team.. An ageing Coach like Bennett may or may not be part…"
3 hours ago
More…