SportNRLNRL 2026
Eels appoint new chief executive on same day they announce Spencer Leniu deal
Adrian Proszenko
Adrian Proszenko
October 8, 2026 — 8:19pm
Parramatta have appointed respected Super League administrator Mike Rush as the club’s new…"
"We can do better I feel.
Though Barry Toohey saying Best deal with Knights will get sorted after World Cup. He's not a bad source but we will see.
Now Rocco Berry is staying in NZ, Howarth is definitely not leaving Melbourne.
So hopefully a Centre…"
Replies
Left centre, and maybe a backup left winger depending on Addo-Carr.
Kelly - Penisini - Best (?) - AddoCarr
Simonsson - Samrani - Nanva - Skelton
That's a dream 2-5. However if AddoCarr is let go I'd be happy with just promoting Simonsson or Skelton or Samrani to LW. Key addition is left centre.
Starting Centre
back-up Winger
and yeah a Fullback
I saw De Groot's name circulating, if he is the back-up 1, so be it.
Sebastian Kris has been told to leave, he might be a good option
We can do better I feel.
Though Barry Toohey saying Best deal with Knights will get sorted after World Cup. He's not a bad source but we will see.
Now Rocco Berry is staying in NZ, Howarth is definitely not leaving Melbourne.
So hopefully a Centre option appears.
Latrell seigwalt
What about Seigwalt? He could stay if Latrell moves on.
Newcastle have a spare winger