Parra now need

A winger for Adoccarr and and back up fullback for igongi now that joash his disappeared. 

what are everyone else's thoughts. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Left centre, and maybe a backup left winger depending on Addo-Carr.

    Kelly - Penisini - Best (?) - AddoCarr

    Simonsson - Samrani - Nanva - Skelton

    That's a dream 2-5. However if AddoCarr is let go I'd be happy with just promoting Simonsson or Skelton or Samrani to LW. Key addition is left centre. 

  • Starting Centre

    back-up Winger

    and yeah a Fullback

    I saw De Groot's name circulating, if he is the back-up 1, so be it.

    • Sebastian Kris has been told to leave, he might be a good option 

      • We can do better I feel.

        Though Barry Toohey saying Best deal with Knights will get sorted after World Cup. He's not a bad source but we will see. 

        Now Rocco Berry is staying in NZ, Howarth is definitely not leaving Melbourne.

        So hopefully a Centre option appears.

        • Storm have Xero and Pompey in centre 

          • Talk was they would use one on the Wing. Coates as well is out til mid year i believe.

            Who knows, maybe Howarth is still an option.

            • They got Issako also Melbourne 

              • Yeah so backline could be for Round 1.

                1. Fa'alogo

                2. Isaako

                3. Xerri

                4. Howarth

                5. Pompey

    • Latrell seigwalt

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Wizard “Alcatraz “Sleeve replied to Roy tannous's discussion Mike rush new ceo
"I'd like to see him try bringing some decent poms over.  I get it's hit and miss bringing guys from an inferior competition, but over the years when the poms work out , they usually work out very well. They have a point to prove. He'd have a very…"
12 minutes ago
Wizard “Alcatraz “Sleeve replied to Roy tannous's discussion Mike rush new ceo
"Matt's certainly making waves.... "
15 minutes ago
Wizard “Alcatraz “Sleeve replied to Aj's discussion Parra now need
"I wish we got Xerri "
25 minutes ago
Wizard “Alcatraz “Sleeve replied to LB's discussion What is the appeal of Paulo to Parramatta and is he needed?
"Yeah I don't begrudge him trying his luck , but he did that and came up short.  Now he expects to dictate to us as if he's still the in demand bloke he was 10 years ago.  Thats the part he's not entitled to .  
Rewind a few months and my stance was…"
26 minutes ago
More…