Mike rush new ceo

Adrian prionzeko reporting that eels have appointed him the next ceo today.Same day as Spencer signing.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

    • Let's hope so. It is all different and is exciting.

      • I'd like to see him try bringing some decent poms over.  I get it's hit and miss bringing guys from an inferior competition, but over the years when the poms work out , they usually work out very well. They have a point to prove. He'd have a very good understanding of which ones have the potential to succeed. 

        It's safe to say if Ryles wants MON replaced , he's a dead man walking. 

  • I like what Matt Beach is doing. Seems much more aware of issues in the football program then McElduff was

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Wizard “Alcatraz “Sleeve replied to Roy tannous's discussion Mike rush new ceo
"I'd like to see him try bringing some decent poms over.  I get it's hit and miss bringing guys from an inferior competition, but over the years when the poms work out , they usually work out very well. They have a point to prove. He'd have a very…"
13 minutes ago
Wizard “Alcatraz “Sleeve replied to Roy tannous's discussion Mike rush new ceo
"Matt's certainly making waves.... "
15 minutes ago
Wizard “Alcatraz “Sleeve replied to Aj's discussion Parra now need
"I wish we got Xerri "
25 minutes ago
Wizard “Alcatraz “Sleeve replied to LB's discussion What is the appeal of Paulo to Parramatta and is he needed?
"Yeah I don't begrudge him trying his luck , but he did that and came up short.  Now he expects to dictate to us as if he's still the in demand bloke he was 10 years ago.  Thats the part he's not entitled to .  
Rewind a few months and my stance was…"
26 minutes ago
More…