"In 3 years time, id much rather have a 29 year old Spencer than a 32 yo Keon
Best thing about Spencer is that it certain his best years are in front of him. "
"Howarth isn't really improving that backline IMO and he has plenty of injuries. We need to be looking for a better centre than him. I wouldn't sign someone to be our first choice centre if they are not top quality. Would rather wait a year and go…"
Replies
Left centre, and maybe a backup left winger depending on Addo-Carr.
Kelly - Penisini - Best (?) - AddoCarr
Simonsson - Samrani - Nanva - Skelton
That's a dream 2-5. However if AddoCarr is let go I'd be happy with just promoting Simonsson or Skelton or Samrani to LW. Key addition is left centre.
Starting Centre
back-up Winger
and yeah a Fullback
I saw De Groot's name circulating, if he is the back-up 1, so be it.