Our preseason matchups pretty much confirmed

Nothing else to talk about so let's look at our preseason fixtures for 2027,Tigers and storm gonna be our first two teams we verse.Gonna be good and exciting to see where the boys heads will be at.The storm matchup will be pretty exciting.Even though only preseason.All the youngboys gonna hungry to rip in.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • I think you might be mistaking our round one match against the Titans in Vegas (the other game being Storm and West Tigers.) Pre-season - that being trial games - have not been announced as yet. In fact, I have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry.

    • Typically they try to match the four Vegas teams up for the first 2 weeks of the 3 week trial window.  That way every team had a week off before round one.

  • Storm look putrid during the trials then hit round 1 ahead of everyone else. I get trials being on tv because people are keen as for their footy fix but geez they mean next to nothing other than wanting to get through them without losing players.

  • ZZZ ZZZZ ZZZZ 

     

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parramanaic replied to Roy tannous's discussion Our preseason matchups pretty much confirmed
"ZZZ ZZZZ ZZZZ 
 "
26 minutes ago
LB replied to Roy tannous's discussion The dally ms
"Well that's good coaching that led to Smith playing how he did as well. Plus saying they have so many good edges, three others who each have under 30 games experience, again great coaching.
You can take injuries into account and what the coach did…"
1 hour ago
Marty replied to Johnny Suede's discussion The rumour is Benson Boone is the grand final entertainment this Sunday
"Snoop Dog would kill it ...
pair him with Tones & I
support act Baker Boy and young fulla Yung Milla 
and possibly some cover band doing Aussie fav's"
1 hour ago
JC replied to Roy tannous's discussion The dally ms
"I can't say for sure I would have but he would have been in a very short list.
I'm not taking injuries into consideration seeing that ryles isn't getting the benefit of the worst injury toll probably ever, the knights had lost less than half the…"
3 hours ago
More…