Well, with the only real game that matters this round already done and the Eels holding a handy for and against lead over the second place Knights they could very well finish the round in first position.

So this blog is essentially for any game discussions over this weekend.

Go nuts (not too nuts).

I'm sure there will be plenty of further discussion regarding referees and rule changes. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Ha ha pop I was just thinking the same thing about Perenara and also totally agree about the refs finding the confidence to being control without a 2nd ref.

• Bunnies are about to get absolutely smashed 

• This will be a typical Roosters game.... no fans at the ground. 

• I think the b7nnies may get blown off the park tonight. Roosters specials by a big margin

• I didn't see the cowboy v titans game but I think the refereeing in the roosters v Souths game was different to our game on Thursday. It looked to me like roosters were getting away with heaps in the ruck.

• That's what I  thought. Still it's  rules for some and not others. The rooster supporter on this site always claims that parra get a leg up with the draw yet his own team have been getting  a leg up for the past 20-30 years but that's  OK nothing to  see here! 

• When is the Wimmenz Netball coming back?

• Who’s your pick? Raiders or Storm. This could be who we play in the grand final. I’m thinking Storm in a tight one.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Big 

fat 

belly laugh !!!!!!!!

canadian bites the dust 

• Sounds like a hayne + Norman double team.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion NRL Annesley weekly briefing Round 2
"The worst thing about the Simonsson decision or lack there of is we lose an outside back for 2 games.I'm telling you if I'm a coach and hang an arm out or deliberately foot trip a player and the Luai penalty is the line in the sand I'm saying hey if…"
6 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion NRL Annesley weekly briefing Round 2
"Again that's why we should moving heaven and earth to grab Bennett next year. He is so well connected and thought of by the NRL, that his mere presence at the Eels will assist us in ways we wouldn't even imagine. "
15 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to Poppa's discussion Two points we won't get back!...... Arse Kicking time and no one should miss out!
"Regarding that left edge, I notice at one time Penrith had a scrum feed and they elected to have that right on our left edge, so they weren't going to attack on that side. Did they see something we all missed? Was our scrambling on that side…"
19 minutes ago
Will 5150 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion NRL Annesley weekly briefing Round 2
"100%... under the rule any player who is in front of the play the ball before the ball is kicked over them is to be called offside by the ref and subsequently penalised if they take even 1 step further down the field in the direction the ball was…"
23 minutes ago
More…