Well, with the only real game that matters this round already done and the Eels holding a handy for and against lead over the second place Knights they could very well finish the round in first position.

So this blog is essentially for any game discussions over this weekend.

Go nuts (not too nuts).

I'm sure there will be plenty of further discussion regarding referees and rule changes. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes i love the new riule - its a bit of a leveller

Gosh I'd love to see that big gigantor have to be rotated off sooner :)

the tempo in our game was so so much quicker than any other so far tho 

we are fit and well suited !

• Couple of uncharacteristic dummy half booboos by the golden haired one 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Don't dismiss them, they will adapt and the raiders do have the wood over them lately. 

• This reply was deleted.
        • Definitely less effective,  let's hope the game and the refs hold their nerve and don't  start letting the storm and roosters wrestle.

• Courage from the Knights today. What a performance from their young blokes. 

• Yeah would have felt like a loss for panthers fans that were watching. At 14 nil i was thinking it was gonna be 50 nil 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Steel be with you replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"I just find it all really concerning that we have one player out really, well one main player anyway in Moses and the whole team folds. Other teams have 4-5 out and still either win or cone close. A few people are mentioning Melbourne but you cannot…"
2 minutes ago
Bup replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"We have a massive problem with our backrowers laterally in defence.
Lane was shocking last night whenever a player changed direction and failed to get across several times because he plants his feet before initiating contact .
Matterson often fails…"
3 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"The hidden truth was that last night's improvement was due to bounce back after the embarrassing Darwin thrashing. Exactly the same with the Canberra thrashing followed by the NQ effort. 
These types of collective mental based team efforts are not…"
5 minutes ago
LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"Manly offered him a new deal but less money due to the Trbojevic brothers and DCE taking up a bit of cap. We offered more money and he took it. Wasn't that Lane was not wanted by Manly. Warriors didn't mind keeping him for 2017 but he wanted out…"
11 minutes ago
More…