Replies

• This means Simonsson and Penisini starting centres

• They got us into a grand final.

• I think that combo with Harper as back up is good enough to win a lot of games in the NRL. However we need to pair them with elitw Wingers. 

Fox is perfect amd we have space for him financially.

• It is only talk since Wests have put their focus on getting Luai, so negotiations with Olam have taken a back seat. Once they either get Luai or he says he ain't going they will go back to Olam.

• He failed the physical, lowball price offered. As I've stated before the only reason Bellamy is moving him on is because he is cooked. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to paul taylor's discussion Dogs are the real deal this year.
"Hindsight is a bastard of a thing at times Christeel. Tracey would have been handy in general as if he was not going to play Fullback, he could play Wing or Centre or Five-Eighth or 14 even. Wasn't the sticking point he wanted an extra year on his…"
13 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Storm
"Great me too but how exactly are we getting there with this mess to clean up.The expectations unfortunately aren't reality at this club right now.It maybe down the track but for me it's a couple of years away with the right moves made off the field.…"
16 minutes ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"EA, great work as always. Alamaddeine scored a try, do you think realistically he is a chance for a debut Round 1 next year? We will have a Wing spot open. Is he good enough for FG at this stage or have the skills to be good enough. I do not watch…"
18 minutes ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"Is MA perhaps distracted from the news about his release?"
21 minutes ago
More…