Replies

• What did we do with the cap space afforded by Waqa Blake's exit? Has it been swallowed up with upgrading existing talent? If not, we should have a bit to spend...

• Straight into Moses and Browns sky rockets mate .  Word around the circles is that Moses has very short arms and very long pockets too .  Does not like parting with it .  Hence why the negotiations took so long . Maybe Moses was a Jew after all. 

• Of course he was a Jew....you don't think God would have given the 15 commandments to any old bum....do you!

• LOL.... Trust you to pick up that one Tragic......Hey Sluggy rang me this morning, he has found the Foxtel Library and is in Paradise.

• I have Netflix added to my Foxtel  no charge. like I said it's like the all you can eat buffet at Caesars Palace.

• Ha , top movie. 

• Probability says we are broke .  We've been vocal about  needing players such as these but have failed to sign any of them .  It doesn't take Einstein to come to the conclusion that we have not been able to offer enough money . We are either in negotiations to land an Addo Carr or we are offering centrelink money . 

My bet is that we are trying to land a JAC and will fail there and go into the season yet again with a gaping hole and spend the first half of the season trying to sign rejects that can't get a run at their respective clubs and likey miss them too . 

• I think we are focused on a winger which is understandable.

• Speed and/or ability to play Fullback is what we are looking for in a Winger.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"22-6"
16 seconds ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"Sanders with a great footwork to get a line break (plus a poor defensive read) and than dummy the fullback to go 40m. "
1 minute ago
Frankie Fong replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"Yes a good mix indeed and we can find a good mix with new people , Parramatta are a rabble and coming equal last  so who's fault is it  ?  

Name one member of the football club board and leagues club board who bring anything to the table that can…"
2 minutes ago
Joel K replied to paul taylor's discussion Dogs are the real deal this year.
"gus gould is a genius"
4 minutes ago
More…