Replies

• This means Simonsson and Penisini starting centres

• They got us into a grand final.

• I think that combo with Harper as back up is good enough to win a lot of games in the NRL. However we need to pair them with elitw Wingers. 

Fox is perfect amd we have space for him financially.

• It is only talk since Wests have put their focus on getting Luai, so negotiations with Olam have taken a back seat. Once they either get Luai or he says he ain't going they will go back to Olam.

• He failed the physical, lowball price offered. As I've stated before the only reason Bellamy is moving him on is because he is cooked. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"Where is snake ??? I sent him a DM re sluggy 
he worries me these days "
4 seconds ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"We have Nava and De stradis on debut. Alamdine on his second game. Pryke, Brazel, aldertom, Lynn have barely played cup before "
4 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to paul taylor's discussion Dogs are the real deal this year.
"The way they have turned their defense around is fantastic. The games they lose they are still in them to win, culture turned to winning"
6 minutes ago
paul taylor replied to paul taylor's discussion Dogs are the real deal this year.
"We seem to talk to a lot of players but can't  get the signature . The recruitment is make or break fir both Ryles and eels . Who , how , why and when . Blaze looks nothing like a 500k player "
6 minutes ago
More…