Replies

• This means Simonsson and Penisini starting centres

• They got us into a grand final.

• I think that combo with Harper as back up is good enough to win a lot of games in the NRL. However we need to pair them with elitw Wingers. 

Fox is perfect amd we have space for him financially.

• It is only talk since Wests have put their focus on getting Luai, so negotiations with Olam have taken a back seat. Once they either get Luai or he says he ain't going they will go back to Olam.

• He failed the physical, lowball price offered. As I've stated before the only reason Bellamy is moving him on is because he is cooked. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Cumberland Eel's discussion Leniu Calls Mam a Monkey
"There is a bigger picture for you to analyse other than Jonestown Randy......... how you want to accept that is subjective.
Personally I thought it was a great promotion as a season opener and the public relations are nothing but positive for the…"
1 minute ago
Tad replied to Cumberland Eel's discussion Leniu Calls Mam a Monkey
"Sorry Randy FTFY .?
Simply throwing this up as lots of differing opinions depending from where you are coming from. Hoping it can help see how complicated things can be depending where we are all coming from."
7 minutes ago
iamnot replied to Mac5733's discussion Vegas 2025 opener!!
"Well, the NRL have come out and said that teams need to be 'Vegas worthy', whatever that means. This is of course contradictory to their previous statement saying that all 17 (or 18) teams will get rotated through during the 5 years. 
I expect…"
20 minutes ago
Randy Handlinger replied to Cumberland Eel's discussion Leniu Calls Mam a Monkey
"That depends Tad. Am I smacking Leniu or Mam in the chops?
I ask as i feel there would be differing repurcussions
 "
25 minutes ago
More…