You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
More stuff to read
"Doorey lol Brown and Moretti right there tells me we still need Jnr around.
We need as much experience on deck as possible with the potential of being a 300 gamer for Parra I know Jnr will have that in the back of his mind also.
Definitely still has…"
We need as much experience on deck as possible with the potential of being a 300 gamer for Parra I know Jnr will have that in the back of his mind also.
Definitely still has…"
"Does 2.5 for 40 years make him a billionaire? Probably a zero or two short, I reckon he'd do it."
"Strengthening the weakest part of the club it's got to be good.
No guarantees here but at least Farken Finally we are targeting football experience and experience that's either been involved in a winnner built a winner in there past guises and in…"
No guarantees here but at least Farken Finally we are targeting football experience and experience that's either been involved in a winnner built a winner in there past guises and in…"
"I'd like to see him try bringing some decent poms over. I get it's hit and miss bringing guys from an inferior competition, but over the years when the poms work out , they usually work out very well. They have a point to prove. He'd have a very…"
Replies
Spot on
Gee I hope we don't turn on him, it would be a poor show him becoming an eel and then not delivering Lol.....there are pro's and con's in getting O'Sullivan and to me its not so much which players he recruits, but how he sets up a group of talent scouts and a process in our juniors that identifies eliteness.
Once the talent is identified, the assumption will be that O'Sullivan will change everything at a negotiation level.
A system that will bear the times for many years to come, when he is negotiating he will IMO being doing so with a budget he requests.....paying 500k a year is fine, but getting a budget to create a long term structure is the essential if he wants to deliver a legacy!......it definitely puts a head of football at Parramatta as a future existing position, much a different one to what we have......he might need MON to do his paper work, but I cannot see MON doing much more in this case.
We would also assume that these negotiations have been happening for a while, puts a definition on the new CEO who for all intents and purposes would have in O'Sullivan a guide to everything that is happening in NRL football.
AE has suggested that Saratinos set up the new CEO and O'Sullivan as part of his swansong.
If his worst recruitment decision is landing Dylan Brown (considering how much we went backwards without him)...that's a resume I can get behind!! Honestly, pay him whatever it takes.
Interesting Cappy, he saw in DB the essence of greatness as a footballer, Wiz would suggest otherwise, I wonder if he gets him back?
Get him back ? What pay him 1.5 for 15 years ?.
No chance that ships sailed unless Newey have left the door open like we did.Browns gone I don't see him leaving Newcastle anytime soon much like he was to us I think his loyalty now lies with them.He gave us 8-9 years or whatever it was we had our shot with him.Greener pastures literally.
O'Sulivan like Cameron will have his finger on the pulse everywhere about whose the next good crop of juniors coming through I have zero doubts about that.
I know right, losing DylBoobs and slipping out of the top 4 as a result was a bad move by our club ...... we should've offered him 2.3 a season for 40 years 😜
😆😆😆
Does 2.5 for 40 years make him a billionaire? Probably a zero or two short, I reckon he'd do it.
He's definitely well worth the money, if not more.
-
1
-
2
-
3
-
4
of 4 Next