I'd like to see him try bringing some decent poms over. I get it's hit and miss bringing guys from an inferior competition, but over the years when the poms work out , they usually work out very well. They have a point to prove. He'd have a very good understanding of which ones have the potential to succeed.
It's safe to say if Ryles wants MON replaced , he's a dead man walking.
Strengthening the weakest part of the club it's got to be good.
No guarantees here but at least Farken Finally we are targeting football experience and experience that's either been involved in a winnner built a winner in there past guises and in Andersen case has history with the club.
Replacing people that have got NFI and haven't done anything recently.Penalised for the mentioned.Breakout the balloons because I think the MoN and co's exit aren't far away.
"Doorey lol Brown and Moretti right there tells me we still need Jnr around.
We need as much experience on deck as possible with the potential of being a 300 gamer for Parra I know Jnr will have that in the back of his mind also.
Definitely still has…"
"Strengthening the weakest part of the club it's got to be good.
No guarantees here but at least Farken Finally we are targeting football experience and experience that's either been involved in a winnner built a winner in there past guises and in…"
"I'd like to see him try bringing some decent poms over. I get it's hit and miss bringing guys from an inferior competition, but over the years when the poms work out , they usually work out very well. They have a point to prove. He'd have a very…"
Replies
Let's hope so. It is all different and is exciting.
I'd like to see him try bringing some decent poms over. I get it's hit and miss bringing guys from an inferior competition, but over the years when the poms work out , they usually work out very well. They have a point to prove. He'd have a very good understanding of which ones have the potential to succeed.
It's safe to say if Ryles wants MON replaced , he's a dead man walking.
I like what Matt Beach is doing. Seems much more aware of issues in the football program then McElduff was
Matt's certainly making waves....
Strengthening the weakest part of the club it's got to be good.
No guarantees here but at least Farken Finally we are targeting football experience and experience that's either been involved in a winnner built a winner in there past guises and in Andersen case has history with the club.
Replacing people that have got NFI and haven't done anything recently.Penalised for the mentioned.Breakout the balloons because I think the MoN and co's exit aren't far away.
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next