You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
More stuff to read
"Now bring on the other 2 announcements and we are cooking "
Roast away: IongiKellySamraniPensiniAddo Carr*LuaiMosesLeniu Da SilvaPauloSu’A WilliamsHopgoodVolkmanBrownTuivatiKautogaMorettiDooreySimmonsonSmith
"Im pretty sure Badel wrote the story so I would say its the Broncis offer."
"Great signing. Someone finally with a bit of mongrel.Need a strike centre ( Best 2028 🤞) and a winger. SUA - Spencer - Luai - things are looking better already.."
Replies
Message Peter's insta lol.Just leave a simple message Join the eels if you love the challenge.Probably change his mind 😭.Let him know we want him
Well I've seen his work at the Warriors Dolphins and Newcastle for me potentially it's a game changer of a move if you can land him and while we are at it sign his son also.
Secret Squirrel nevermind Rush from St Helen's if we are throwing coin around leave the chequebook on Matt Cameron's desk go ahead write a number
Im pretty sure Badel wrote the story so I would say its the Broncis offer.
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next