10. Grieg
  11. Keir
  12. Tualagi (backing up from NRL)
  13. Guymer
  14. Doorey
  15. Luke
  16. Parker
  17. Makatoa (backing up from NRL)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nothing wrong with those kids seeing the rest of the year in Cup, that is how it should be. Guymer could be the next debutant. Nothing special but know what you get each week.

• I think MA is next in line just because the depth we have in the forwards. Guymer is like Jurbo.

• Thanks ea for the write! Who comes in next week? 

• Both teams have the bye. It depends how ruthless BA wants to be. These are potential options

- Asi could take Sanders pot

- Russel could take Sivo or Harper

- Tualagi in for Lane

- MA for 14 spot

• I was hoping some of the young forwards would set up. 

Thanks mate

• Guymer was really good. Work ethic is great with his super defence. How ever he is still a bit away from FG

• Thanks EA for the write up today and also analysis mate. 
            That's a huge shame both have a Bye next week. I'd have Lane, Matto, Lussick and some more on Reggie's for a stint. 

• Matto was good this week in defence. 41 tackles with no misses. I would have sent Sivo, Sanders, Lane, Lussick, Hands, Makatoa, Tualagi from this week into Reggie's next week if I could. Matto as well maybe due his low mins and inconsistent form. 

• I like what I have seen of guymer.

• What is Guymers laterall movement like? Our current forward pack don't move well sideways at the moment.

Does he have a higher ceiling than Moretti and Tualagi? Could he debut this year?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frankie Fong replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"You can tell from this blog who would have Brad Arthur photos on their bedside tables . "
6 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Eli Stephens's discussion All signs point to Blaize staying.
"Blaize.... we should get spelling his name right"
10 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"As Snake said years ago, most suffer from Stockholm Syndrome."
13 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"Haha quite appropriate TAD..
😂😂"
13 minutes ago
More…