10. Grieg
  11. Keir
  12. Tualagi (backing up from NRL)
  13. Guymer
  14. Doorey
  15. Luke
  16. Parker
  17. Makatoa (backing up from NRL)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MA throws and intercept and Doorey had the ball stripped. Eels their own worst enemy

• Tualagi charges down a kick and runs 50m before geting ankled tap 10m out. Eels get couple 6 agains one for 10m and one for a kick played at. Eventually Asi plays short to Tualagi who breaks a couple tackles to score.

• Good to see they are sharing the kicking like FG.

• I think Talagi and MA have kicked one each. Asi done the rest.

• Eels mount pressure on the back of great sets and Manly errors. Eventually Asi show and go plus a step and he scores.

• Jesus Christ Russel nearly missed an easy conversion.

• 22-6 HT

• 5th tackle Asi kicks it in their air and Russel manages to catch and offload to it to Tualagi who than puts a grubber through and Lumelume beats the fullback to the ball. Lumelume has been very good today. Defensively he has slid well. Russel misses from the touch line. 26-6

• Eels march up the field from the kick of. Asi puts a bomb up. Russel wins the contest in the air again and a suspect offload to Cini who breaks a tackle and scores. Asi misses the conversion. 30-6.

• Wow very soft. Vaeage the winger just runs the our defence similar to how Saab ran through Hands and Lane. Talagi and Loizou the defenders this time. He takes on Cini and scores. 30-10.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Same old for me in this poor run of form.
Errors are the team killer.
Walters mentioned it just about all of there points came out of structure or off our mistakes.
This is what happens when teams are out of form if there not getting it pretty much…"
1 hour ago
Bob Smith replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"How can BA not be embarrassed of his shit defence after 11 seasons?"
2 hours ago
Putty replied to Eel for life's discussion Think we found our new fullback (and x factor)
"Talking about X factors, I'm watching Bevan French absolutely destroying Huddersfield in the ESL. Bevan is still only 28 years old and is an out and out superstar... I know people will say the SL is a 2nd grade comp but this guys speed from a…"
3 hours ago
EA replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Penisini is a power athlete. His pace is good enough for the centres. Russel has a good top speed but takes 1 hour for him to reach it. Simmo is quick. Sivo don't even start."
3 hours ago
More…