NRL Grand Final 2020

West Tigers fan group has just posted best wishes to the Panthers.  Now that brought a tear to my eye.   Ivan Cleary admitted for first time the other day how much stress this caused him and his family last year.   I hope this is the beginning of healing on both sides. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's it, back every team in the comp and you'll never be upset :D

• If we can have Constructive Criticism we can have Healthy Hatred.

Haven't you ever heard of an Unhealthy Love?

• Col life has simplified me. I hated Manly and Bulldogs now I like them.  I enjoy watching some of their players play. 

• I dont like either of the clubs. I didnt mind Western Suburbs and Balmain back in the old days. 

• I like to rank the other 15 teams each year based on my level of hatred towards them. 0 being a rainbow and unicorn filled love. 10 being a burning in the fires of hell hatred. At the moment they are all fluctuating between 9.9 and 10.

• Well thought out and reasoned reply Meelk.

Keep this up and Poppa will be chasing you as a guest speaker at The Nursing Home.

• Sorry Parakeet, i tried but i just dont care, id rather the fued continue and they try to rip each other apart on the field. Preferable just before they play us.  Its footy a gladiator sport not the local love in at Hillsong.

• Fair enough Blue Eel I just posted because I got sick of reading JAC to Eels.  Plus it's a not so long off season. I hear where your coming from as Im  not interested in SOO.

• I don't like either but happen to be friends with Gus so I hope Panthers win for all the work he put in from 2012 onwards.   Still have this feeling that Storm will strangle the life out of the Panthers and bore us to tears by second half as they churn out the victory ... 

• Paul Taylor the five year plan turned into 10. Gus left and the Panthers made it to GF  within 1 year. He moved 2 coaches on so his ego could look like he was achieving something. The smart thing he did was employ IC the first time. Being a friend do  you ever get a word in? 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"The board will use players being stupid and the refs being horrible as factors out of his control to resign him.
tho the refs were horrible. In the first half go to 9:45 left in the half. You will DCE shove his forearm in Gutho throat. No pen…"
6 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"So you would know than Mal had Slater signed up and delivered to their door than wouldn't you? Obviously full of shit mate. Meet me at parra training with who you know and so on. I'll do the same. Bet you I bring a hell of a lot more ex and current…"
8 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Slater will NEVER coach in Sydney. He has been slated in as Bellamy's successor, and do you really think Thurston will move to Sydney. I can understand your pain, and how you feel, we all want BA gone, I can't see it happening until the end of the…"
17 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"For your information Brad, I have a connection at the Titans, and I can tell you 100% that they have been trying to get rid of him for 18mths, when I asked him why, he said because he is one of the dumbest person he, and many at the club, have ever…"
24 minutes ago
More…