NRL 2021 Draw

Few rumblings on social media that we will play the Broncos in Round 1 next year, Friday night at Suncorp Stadium

Full draw is out on Thursday apparently 

Anyone else heard of any potential draw leaks involving us?

EDITED: Initial leak suggested the game was at BankWest Stadium, it's at Suncorp Stadium. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah, Barrett did really well at Manly, with argualbly a better roster there than what he has now. 

• Still doesn't have the cattle

• What price are you prepared to take, Monto?

• Dogs have more issues than Manly did when he was there and that was a failure 

• I still don't see the Dogs getting out HoF the bottom 4 though. They've made a lot of recruitment noise but they really haven't improved their roster significantly.

I don't think the Broncos will get the spoon again, the Kevvie emotional effect will be enough to avoid it again at the very least, but I still don't see them as anything more than mid table mediocrity at best.

My tip for the spoon is the Cowboys, they'll get a bump from Todd Payten, but that can't change the fact that their roster is simply bad, and JT13's heavy contract is now becoming an anchor for them, especially when you add in the bloated contracts of Morgan & Holmes. They've also lost a talented young playmaker in Jake Clifford. 

• This reply was deleted.
              • I thought Tom Dearden was something they could work with, now they are looking at Albert Kelly. Oh well, glad it's them and not us...

• Kelly ahead of Deardon - GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kevvie.

Shows why Blues won 2 straight.

Broncos won't do a great deal because Kevvie is almost (literally) killing them at training already.

Young blokes collapsing from heat exhaustion at training, but Kevvie just keeps pushing them.

Jake Turpin is another who is not being mentored, or seen as part of their future - Kevvie has spent too many hours out in the harsh sun without wearing a hat.

• EggZactlee.

Should we start the rumour the Eels are chasing him brissy? lol

Mahoney and Turpin = *droole*

• I'm sure they would be, but if I'm Andrew Abdo I'd want that game the week before Origin 1 selection 

• that is week two - 1st home game for the donkeys

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I agree Mutts, I actually don't mind us going with him at Centre and forgetting Lomax. "
9 seconds ago
Hugo replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Clubs monitoring status of Jake Arthur
"Hmmm maybe I will have to reconsider my comment as you are making some very good points 😂"
47 seconds ago
"Melbourne badly need middles too, not sure why they would get rid of one of their best."
2 minutes ago
"And captaincy"
6 minutes ago
More…