NRL 2021 Draw

Few rumblings on social media that we will play the Broncos in Round 1 next year, Friday night at Suncorp Stadium

Full draw is out on Thursday apparently 

Anyone else heard of any potential draw leaks involving us?

EDITED: Initial leak suggested the game was at BankWest Stadium, it's at Suncorp Stadium. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Could you imagine how much higher those ratings would be if we were successful 😩

• Friday March 12 ( Friday nights are Suncorp nights ) 

Brisbane Broncos vs Parramatta Eels, 7:30pm at Suncorp Stadium

• I'm there baby

• Awesome. So the leak was correct about everything just the venue was wrong. 

• I'm in. Representing

• Tigers, dragons broncos manly sharks will be fighting fir the spoon I reckon boys, dogs should do a lot better than last year

Parra v Nags Round 1, you boys are right $$$$$ ratings+

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frankie Fong replied to MontoEel's discussion Moderators and Moderation
"Grunts my old foe how you  been keeping ? Has the site been  taken  over by the lefties yet ? "
2 hours ago
Bourbon Man replied to Chris Pix's discussion Is Bryce Cartwright still an anti vaccer ?
"Fair dinkum Monto, you're far from a 'tall poppy' on this forum - more like a withered shrub who, for some reason, has been given moderator powers and is clearly misusing them. You agitated for the shutdown of a thread that was very popular (with…"
3 hours ago
Al Shaw replied to brissyeel's discussion BA interview in DT
" Cook  went from the Dragons to the Dogs before he found a home at Souths. It was only in his mid twenties that he cracked a regular first grade gig.  "
3 hours ago
Acme replied to Outrunna's discussion Maika Sivo possibly on the move
"That being said, I hope the powers that be will learn from playing injured players. I'd rather see someone get an opportunity than see Sivo, Moses or a half-concussed Matto running around when they're not right physically"
4 hours ago
More…