No Smith, No Munster, no worries.

Roosters have no answers tonight, Storm relentless despite thier two best missing. How will the Eels go next week? Anybody starting to get nervous? Will be our biggest test this year, full strength against depleted Storm.If we win they will say Storm were under strength, if we lose it is a huge blow psychologically and our hopes for minor premiership dashed.

BTW .I FKN hate the Storm more than any other team.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8 injuries would be nice 

• Arrogant Pricks

• We still need to beat St George. We haven't been going all that good lately remember.

• Shoooooooooosh

• Agree Nitram. Lets focus on beating dragqueens before nest wekk

• Keary plays with so much ticker and they have belted him all game. Poor bugger he look injured from 1st half. 

• Christian Welch is a hell of a player. It's a pity he doesn't want to leave the Storm as he would look great in an Eel jersey. 

• To big to fast we need to aim up against the drag queens and fast ,I see us in a lot of trouble against the storm the way we have been playing the last five weeks

• Most of the Eels greatest losses to the Storm have been in Melbourne (correct me I'm wrong). I think the Eels will actually beat the Storm next week. However, what they need to be wary of is if they meet again in finals footy and the Storm have all the players back.

• Hard to get a gauge on either team really. So many quality players out from both teams. Still, the storm were exceptional tonight and the roosters disappointing. As strange as it may sound I'm not taking much out of that game really.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nitram replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Qualifying Final Team List v Storm
"No huge surprises. Interesting to see Smith and Davey have overtaken Stone and Kaufusi in BA's top side when for the bulk of the season it was the other way around. Obviously looking to attack. Stone and Kaufusi no nonsense defensive players. Whilst…"
21 minutes ago
wazzamatta replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Qualifying Final Team List v Storm
"no one will hear your cheering from there. please reconsider this decision and go to the game."
44 minutes ago
Brett Allen replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Qualifying Final Team List v Storm
"He’s been on the outer for 3 years"
51 minutes ago
wazzamatta replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Qualifying Final Team List v Storm
"I never missed an eels broncs game growing up in brisbane. Not one. Now I live in spain and stream and can only dream of going to a final at suncorp. What with covid and Australians not let back and shit.
I've been to a lot of parties too...
Hoping…"
51 minutes ago
More…