News on Lomax

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=DTWEB_MRE170_a&dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailytelegraph.com.au%2Fsport%2Fnrl%2Fteams%2Feels%2Fparramatta-eels-search-for-a-new-coach-watch-live-at-1030am%2Fnews-story%2F30f616605b6ef908cea88d6c47b86da3&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium&v21=GROUPA-Segment-1-NOSCORE

Can anyone unlock 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Haha

1.5M that's a lot of balloons ...reckon that 1.5 is true?

• not if the contract ended in 25

• Closer to 700. They mentioned it on 360 last night 

• It (1.5M)did seem too much thanks

• Who wouldn't take 1.5mill and 6 months off if you had the chance?

I mean if he backs himself to get another gig quickly, the upfront 1.5mil would be like winning the lottery...

• At this time a simple ' thanks to BnG fans who've supported me  over the years'  is pretty easy to say.

the fact that's it printed this way shows him up 

• "we want someone who has been involved with a winning program and been around a high performance culture".

Sounds very 'Storm' like. Is he giving it away that the primary target is Jason Ryles? 

• I reckon he's the front runner for sure. Hannay would be my other bet. Apparently plays a big role in QLD Origin

• Kearney & Arthur were both "involved with a winning program and been around a high performance culture". Not sold on Ryles. Why is he so highly rated by many pundits? Just curious. Always ready to be wrong.

12546350255?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I agree.

Ryles and Hannay are not what we need.

We just had 10 years of that kind of coach. 

We need a seasoned coach who is a proven winner.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BringBackSemi replied to Hell On Eels's discussion THE LATEST IN THE EELS' COACHING SAGA: IN FEAR OF THE BOLD, A TRAGIC LOST OPPORTUNITY
"Agree, and as Jack Gibson said, winning starts in the front office. I look at the Bronco's in how things have turned around, and one of these key elements was poaching the CEO from the Storm. Wish we had a Politis or Russell Crowe pulling the…"
3 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to Hell On Eels's discussion THE LATEST IN THE EELS' COACHING SAGA: IN FEAR OF THE BOLD, A TRAGIC LOST OPPORTUNITY
"Just facts."
5 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to Hell On Eels's discussion THE LATEST IN THE EELS' COACHING SAGA: IN FEAR OF THE BOLD, A TRAGIC LOST OPPORTUNITY
"Yet Sharks locked him as assistant coach, must think has something to offer. And now with a couple years more experience who knows."
6 minutes ago
LB replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Should MA be elevated into 14 jersey next few weeks ?
"That's true but can be same with 4 forwards or Asi at 14. "
11 minutes ago
More…