New recruits?

It's normally a hot topic on here so apologises if it has been discussed already. 

Have we been linked to anyone for 2021? Or have we bought anyone? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Promoted at the last minute? What the hell does that mean? Virtually all of them were gradually eased into first grade over a period of time. Hollis and Schneider aren't in the Top 30 this season, they couldn't debut this year.

• You can add Matterson & Moses to that lot. 

• available spots on a roster are being reduced next season as well arent they?

• yeah to 28

• Nah NRL confirmed they'll stay at 30. 

• yep!

• Interestingly you guys are saying we are losing players and that there is nothing of any note available for next year.  A lot of you bagged me with my blog about looking at the English Super League.  Look at Canberra it can be achieved.  There are some good players playing in England.  

• I reckon Siosifa Talakai is a good option for us. He's a very good young player and a big boy. Sharkies won't be able to re-sign all their local juniors so maybe that could leave the door open to approach him.

• I think he has already signed with the Sharks.

• We should be going all out for a Fergy- Ado Carr swap. Melboune can have a year of Ferg as they want a "like for like" and Ado Carr provides some intangiables we desperately need.

BA wont do it though because he likes battering ram wingers..field position & that...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael Ericson replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"He showed way more ability in that first half than Jake Arthur displayed in 20 games with us. "
43 seconds ago
Hugo replied to EA's discussion Line up afterthe bye
"I shudder to think what Walsh and Cobbo will do to us. Might be a cricket score."
3 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"I thought Sanders was outstanding. 
Funny when they asked BA in the presser he said ..yeah he went ok. Did a few things wrong in D But was good. 
Personally I think he was much much better than Talagi and BA waxed lyrically about Talagi. 
A couple…"
6 minutes ago
Offside replied to EA's discussion Line up afterthe bye
"Potentially this is the worst backline we have had since 2012.
Real Vai Touatai Ryan Morgan quality. 
As for Sivo suspended or mot should never play 1st grade again"
12 minutes ago
More…