Most embarrassing game in our history?

What an absolute shambles. Embarrassed to be an Eels supporters. How do we lose to an under strength B grade side? We should have dominated. It's just fickin heartbreaking. The writing was on the wall at the end of the first half yet Brad said ''continue doing what you're doing''! The guy is clueless. 
And then Dylan Brown said at the end of the game 'we just didn't turn up'! Seriously? Your job that you get paid well for is to turn up and perform just once a week! Just once!  
The relentless pain of supporting this team continues. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah I think that's up there with our worst ever losses. I can't remember a worse one. 

• Embarrased is an understatement, for all the years BA has been coach this is what we've got and he has had job security. Nothing to fear!

Sack the board and arthur together!

DUMB FUCKS!

• Surely even Brad has run out of excuses 

• C'mon mate, no man in the NRL has more than this dipshit

• With this roster it's definitely one of the worst losses, as were all the other floggings under BA. At least with Kearney and Stuart the roster was shit, so those floggings weren't a surprise. 

• I have to agree unfortunately. I thought the raiders game was up there, but this tops that. Now two dismal performances in 3 weeks. The team simple give up when things get a little tough 

• I thought the tigers loss was really bad, That made the tigers loss look like a training session. How the hell does a reserve grade team bit close to a full strength team. 

Time for a rebuild, new forward pack and get a couple of fast wingers. We have our centres next year but boy that was putrid. Get some players with some heart and mongrel. Paulo looks like he is stuck in quick sand after ten minutes. 

• The only solace is coming to this website knowing every one of us is absolutely livid at that piss poor performance. The only other performances that rival this one are the other ones played at Darwin v the Broncos and Cowboys

• It's up there. But pretty sure there was a game against the Cowboys where Thurston really schooled us. IIRC, we were leading by 18 points, and then totally capitulated. There have been some absolute shockers in Canberra too. A fortnight ago was just another in a long line of games down there. 

But in terms of the quality of the opposition, this must rank right up there. Has BA lost the dressing room? We have Manly coming up at Brookvale. If we get a string of floggings, it's kind of feeling like when Brian Smith pulled the pin mid season.

• In my 63 years supporting Parra I've seen many poor performances but I can't recall ever seeing a team give up like this. Sure it was hot but that's no excuse, it was hot for both teams, it was shameful. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

The Captain posted a discussion
Putting this up here as both retiring directors mention aspects of the club that have been front and centre lately, namely our Centre of Excellence, the Junior League and our Pathways programs.Official statement:…
59 seconds ago
christeel posted a discussion
regardless of all the frustrating  rants  on our club's  under performing seasons I too would like to  express my frustrating opinion not only for  myself but also to  all our aging  supporters and members  who are well into their  twilight years …
4 minutes ago
LegendTHECROWEELS replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Uselessparraboard@NFI.com.au"
8 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Is ba responsible for anything?"
13 minutes ago
More…