Matterson ruled out

The Parramatta Eels squad named to take on the Canberra Raiders in Round Six has been reduced to 19.

With 24 hours until kick off, Ryan Matterson and Joey Lussick drop off.

Matterson has been ruled out suffering ongoing symptoms of concussion.

Isaiah Papali'i will again start in the second row.

Kick off is at 7:35pm on Saturday 17 April at GIO Stadium.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just seen our bench.  Raiders by 10.  Sorry, but Raiders have always been one of our hoodoo teams and now this.

• Agree, will be an extra effort for the Eels to win this. 

• Haze is in the 17 purely because he is jersey 18. A decision will be made tomorrow I think Greig gets his shot

• Hope you're right offside. I like what Creig would bring to the bench. I saw him play agaist Saints last week and he awesome.

• Agree to this, Mahoney will play 80 minutes and 4  forwards on the bench typical Brad Arthur style and we would need a big pack to take on the Raiders all signs are leading towards Creig's Debut.

• Emu Greig will get the nod off the bench. 

• Kaufusi gets two weeks for his hit on Matterson and Matterson gets four weeks for being hit by Kaufusi. 

Seems about right.

We are scraping the barrel if Dunster is on the bench.

• Agree! The side doesn't look good in my opinion with the current bench. If Eels lose tomorrow they could almost be out if the top 8 depending on other games.

• In other news the Roosters just got spanked by the Storm and Walker was bog average.

• Don't tell Fong that 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Have you had a look at his coaching record? I'm looking at this season only. After that we get someone full-time. Still better than ba you dope. "
3 seconds ago
Strange-eel replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"When they got the bloke in the bin an we coughed it up on the first or second tackle, that was a shit pass from Lussick.  He does countless every game."
12 seconds ago
Michael Ericson replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Sivo was dumb no argument. I think Arthur had them totally amped up and manly got away with some grubby shit. But you don't throw away a weapon like Sivo when you are going shit. Let's get the team going well and then you evaluate his place in it.…"
29 seconds ago
Frank The Tank replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I honestly thought the side played reasonably well tonight but got done by some dumb errors and penalties.
I also think that Darwin has a bit to do with that second half - if the club isn't looking at scrapping that useless contract in Darwin then…"
39 seconds ago
More…