Replies

• Marata would be around the 400 - 450 price bracket, whilst not an absolute game breaker 600+ Matata is on the up and better than a the majority of back rowers. He will prove to be better than matto and Cartwright. Not great ball playing ability so 450 to 500 max should sign him.     

• Chiefly when Marata played Centre , Fergo was the recipient of his neat hands, Fergo started to score again.

Um not great ball playing ability...I question that one

• Yep well I said he wasn't a great, but better than adequate. 

• If he goes he goes personally I'd have him as a priority to re-sign 

But that's footy

• Agree

• Won't happen. 

• We would have to find another young version of the same and develope him into the new Marata.

• Fucking Lol

It would be true to the Parra way

• Haha yes Randy, because you mean strong hard running forwards that can slot into centre spot seemlessly and did so safer than incumbent highly paid centre (oh and actually brought his winger into the match as well) and have never given anything but 100% every single game are easy to be found. Right? :)

• Easy Peasey. Build 'em outta off brand Lego, it's all good

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Randy Handlinger replied to Poppa's discussion This is a preamble piece in discussion of BHP selling Oil and Gas assets to Woodside. Climate Alarmists maybe/should be alarmed.
"I was staying away from this blog, Pseudo, but I just had to come say "Lets give this man  a round of applause".
 "
2 minutes ago
Parrakeet replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"Dylan Edwards has been approached to join Dolphin's too. Upgrading  in the process out West. Warmer weather near the beaches must have lots of appeal especially after this winter.  I wonder if coach extention had a bearing on RCG choice?"
2 minutes ago
TolEllts replied to CarloEEL2's discussion Conflict of interest
"Coach, in all of the commenters on here, You and BUP are the ones I respect and admire each and every posts. Not only have the high footy knowledge but all of your posts are based on facts and good analysis and not on emotions, biases or in some…"
4 minutes ago
HKF replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"Yes, this could actually work in the clubs favour,  the offers he gets from other clubs might not be as much as the current final year deal he has at the eels, we might be able to keep him for less."
8 minutes ago
More…