Replies

• In all reality, Hands ain't that much better than Lussick. 

It's no surprise we have gotten worse every year since we lost Mahoney. 

Dogs will finish above us this year.

• Yeah Hands isn't gonna come in and instantly change anything. It's a shame Brads son isn't a couple of years older.

• Lussick first up contact is one of the worst in the NRL. Then he is always lying on the floor or letting a quick play the ball.

• There should be stats for darts from dummy half per game, which I believe he tops the charts.

• You would think that a hooker that's not the best in attack, would maybe be in the side because of his defensive ability or vice versa. 

But Lussick is garbage in attack and an absolute turnstile in defence. He offers absolutely nothing to this side, and nothing he does on the field warrants his automatic selection. 

Watching him on the field, when he goes to dummy half, he nearly always looks back at his playmates and puts his hands in the air like 'wtf do you want me to do' , now I know that's not all on him that part, as our halves should be barking plays etc, but WTF do they do at training??? And to top it off, after deciding what he's going to do, he throws a wobbly pancake at his team mates head or shoulder. 

I used to complain about Matt Keating, for three or four years in a row we had the least runs put of dummy half, I thought he was a wasted number in attack, but he defended his arse off, always racking up 40+ tackles a game. Lussick is so bad he makes me wish we had Matt Keating at 9. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Is that you Brad?"
26 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Thank you my son"
28 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Email address?"
33 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"This is just the way Wayne would want things to be played out in the media. I think we are in a good position. McElduff declined to comment, that's just the response we should be giving at this stage."
45 minutes ago
More…