Replies

• I've been really disappointed with Lussick the last few weeks. Some poor options from DH - often stifling sets. 

• Lussick always has been and always will be a bum.

So many of the supposed "smartest people" on here said we won't miss Mahoney and Hodgson was a great signing and Lussick is as good as Mahoney. 

Where are these luminaries now.

• I agree ,was a shit panic signing and he would be the worst hooker in the comp.

• Drop balls, penalties, wasted attempts to score on the line. Surely we have someone better

• What's BA got against Brendan Hands?

• This. Hands is what was needed to keep the middle in 40° heat. 

• Tbh I was asking the same esp last week when he wasn't named on bench after Lussicks horrible game week before

If Hands is smart he'll ask for a release... can't blame him

• Should've seen how sad Hands looked on the bench when the camera panned across to asi

• Hands has gotta get a run. Lussick has been horrible the last 4 weeks

• Yes

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Hahaha, mate you sound like someone who's seen this before. You're 100% spot on. Classic.Shifting paradiagms, breaking down silos, upstream dynamics, engaging stakeholders, cross-functional teams"
5 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion BA - Worst NRL finals coaching record in the modern era.
"I mean it is an odd stat as overall it should not say how bad a coach is overall as getting you team to 8 finals matches is more than most. Kearney in 6 seasons coaching only appeared in one finals match as coach. BA shouldn't be put in the category…"
8 minutes ago
Muttman replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"I suspect the Board agree with you. The big question is who would we want on our Board with NRL experience? Sterlo springs to mind but he's said many times he doesn't want to be directly involved beyond just an opinion here and there. Other than…"
10 minutes ago
Will 5150 replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"You know you'd never get an honest answer to that. Even if you got an answer at all, it would be standard corporate rhetoric from the waffle 101 lingo bible - experience, skills, value adds, best practice, culture, diversity, will make a great…"
12 minutes ago
More…