Replies

• I've been really disappointed with Lussick the last few weeks. Some poor options from DH - often stifling sets. 

• Lussick always has been and always will be a bum.

So many of the supposed "smartest people" on here said we won't miss Mahoney and Hodgson was a great signing and Lussick is as good as Mahoney. 

Where are these luminaries now.

• I agree ,was a shit panic signing and he would be the worst hooker in the comp.

• Drop balls, penalties, wasted attempts to score on the line. Surely we have someone better

• What's BA got against Brendan Hands?

• This. Hands is what was needed to keep the middle in 40° heat. 

• Tbh I was asking the same esp last week when he wasn't named on bench after Lussicks horrible game week before

If Hands is smart he'll ask for a release... can't blame him

• Should've seen how sad Hands looked on the bench when the camera panned across to asi

• Hands has gotta get a run. Lussick has been horrible the last 4 weeks

• Yes

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"1000%"
21 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Agree. Gus is a ...different beast but BA would have been gone straight after that spoon in what was it ? 2018 ?"
28 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"And here we are Pops do you really have confidence in this board getting Bennett over the line be honest ?
If they can't get rid of a coach that's looking by the day past his used by date what hope do you have of them executing the above.
It all…"
32 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Now, Bennett is a coach players would sign to play under."
32 minutes ago
More…