Luke Brooks

They were saying on 360 last night Tigers may want to offload him and pay some freight. Would he go any good at hooker? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Please accept my humble apologies Carlo 😁

• Still not sure how you calling it flip flopping when I've been supporting the Eels for 40 years and the Dolphins for 25......anyway, gives you another reason to carry on like a child so good on you.

• You're the biggest flipper of all time, tell everyone you'll be putting the Dolphins above the eels when they play.

No eels fan puts any other team above them no matter what.  It's called loyalty. 

• Yawn......

I don't have to yet again explain my decision, especially to you, Chief. I could say blue and you'd swear I said yellow, that's how you roll.

Actually, who do you support anyway? It's not the Eels, given every single comment you make bags the shit out of them. 

• Brissy, you opened that Redcliff Dolphin supporter site yet because Snake, fong and myself want invites please.

Could be a great buissniss opportunity there. Maybe we'll do one ourselves lol

• Chief, it's either a flip who is flopping or a flop who is flipping 

• A couple of tips just for you: 'Redcliffe' and 'business.'

• Agreed Chiefy. Can be the only reason. 
        I'd take DeGois over Brooks.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

My Bob replied to LB's discussion BA to the Tigers?
"Lol. Ok I am glad you can see I am a shit stirring pain in the ass. 
Now you have the hierarchical list of coaches, I have a coupe of questions for you and the mob. Where is my old yoga buddy Stephen Kearney on that list and really BA is unfairly…"
1 minute ago
brissyeel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Pressure mounts on SuperCoach
"Not a rant, just stating facts. Have been away camping for school holidays and bugger all service so only got bits and pieces. A mudbath with a lot of shit play, some good play, a couple of shockingly bad bunker calls and ended in a bad loss.…"
2 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion BA to the Tigers?
"Super coach falls into Bennett, Bellamy and Robinson
Great would be Cleary
Good would be BA, Payten, Fitzgibbon and so on."
9 minutes ago
Muttman replied to LB's discussion BA to the Tigers?
"Bob you're referring to SuperCoaches.  When Jack Gibson used to call Origin, Darrell Eastlake would famously chime in with, "Comments from the SuperCoach". Bennett commonly referred to as a SuperCoach. As too is Bellamy. I agree adjectives matter.…"
14 minutes ago
More…